[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you /biz/bros and Fuck off Negative Nancyfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mel_gibson.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mel_gibson.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
Daily reminder that not all /biz/ tips are terrible and some of you are secretly whales who told us about MCO, OMG, and ZRX way before they rallied.

>mfw i caught some ZRX gainz

thanks /biz/

For the rest of you faggots, those of you who accuse everyone for shilling, go have fun being poor. Lots of great happening have been...happening, while you negative nancy type fuckos keep FUDing.
>>
>>3107221
$100b+ market with almost no intrinsic value.
Its only time before this bubble bursts.
>>
also I'm the same guy who was poasting about MCO inside the OMG thread and all the Omisegofaggots were telling me to "go shill MCO on its own thread".

Oh look, MCO is up way more than OMG.

Go have fun jacking off and stop talking shit when people are trying to share useful suggestions, fucking niggers.
>>
>>3107243
i agree 90% but the same can be said about many tech stocks with negative earnings, brah, look at twatter for example.

crypto blockchain is the "new wave" technology trending right now. i don't even understand it but i go where the trend goes.

the trend is your friend.
>>
File: nocoiner.png (40KB, 641x131px) Image search: [Google]
nocoiner.png
40KB, 641x131px
will no coiners like this one >>3107243
ever learn, or will they stay poor forever?
>>
>>3107257
>https://twitter.com/jun_omise/status/898337644022644736
a lot of tech stocks can at least show a viable product with a userbase. tech stocks aren't trying to raise millions of dollars for far fetched ideas.
>>
>>3107290
I can tell you're new here, seen your kind plenty of times over the years, you got to get serious and start thinking green if you want to make it.
>>
How do you know when it's a p&d or actual growth?

I bought BAT at 20cents, it shoots up now going right back down more than halfing my gains. Gay as fuck. Starting to learn to just take what you can get immediately.
>>
>>3107290
Most altcoins are a speculative market. You can disagree with it for personal reasons, but most money is being made in hype.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.