[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit ever going to moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_t48jcQTN.png (254KB, 723x448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_t48jcQTN.png
254KB, 723x448px
Sick of holding this shit waiting for the moon. Wtf is going on with this coin? Is it ever going to moon... How the fuck NEO which was lower then this coin at a point, leave it in dust. Is it worth to hold this shit anymore.
>>
>>3106432
the problem is the Bittrex whale who owns over 1 million of this shit. he doesn't need the price to pump he can make his shekels buy manipulating the price.
>>
>>3106510

people like that need to fucking die
>>
>>3106510
>>3106571

It's not being manipulated by 1 person. The whale account you speak of is the hot wallet on bittrex. When you deposit Waves to Bittrex the funds get aggregated in the hot wallet which is the largest wallet on Waves. This is how bittrex allows you to trade without having the blockchain confirm every trade.

You can verify the above by checking what adddress sent you your waves to your Waves lite wallet. It is the hot wallet address.

And i'm hodling about 5000 waves. It's a good project and has held on to good value here without getting smashed like a lot of the alts. Plus it's a platform like NEO or ETH, so there is much more use to it down the road. I'd long term hodl this like I am.
http://dev.pywaves.org/balances/
>>
Waves are holding it down...what hot wallet bullshit are you talking about. When whales decide to pump Waves, the price will be huge. Most promising coin in crypto...10000000x better than Neo that is only hype.
>>
>>3106432
Accumulate you mong. There's consistent good news. It's definitely going to happen in the next few months.
>>
>>3106882
Look at the first balance. That's a hot wallet. How else do you think Bittrex matches orders? When you buy or sell on bittrex you match orders on their internal system. Nothing ever gets written to the waves blockchain. Hence a "hot wallet" is where they keep ALL of the funds. Send yourself some waves from your bittrex account to your waves lite client and see for yourself. The "whale" account sends it to you.
>>
>>3106930
I hope so man, my hands are getting weak.
>>
Why doesnt the DEX adds more coins that aren't waves tokens? I hope that in the update they do it, plus getting it to work actually good would make waves go 10x easy.
>>
>>3107796
Next DEX version is slated for this month
>>
>>3107861
Hopefully its great (fast trading) and adds more non-waves coins and eth tokens.
>>
>>3107877
I'm not sure about the more coins. That will likely happen eventually, but the front end is getting a much needed face lift.
>>
>>3107920
well, hopefully the other coins are added as soon as possible. If the front end is good enought it could blow anything out of the water (specially centralized exchanges).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.