[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVERMIND THE FUD, THE SMART MONEY IS HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: herebemonsters-e1375251336853.jpg (40KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
herebemonsters-e1375251336853.jpg
40KB, 590x332px
Daily reminder to HODL your ripple and DO NOT SELL EARLY. Set sell orders high (50 cents to 1 dollar) If you do not own ripple, consider buying in soon before it takes off this year. Give or take a few cents, THIS IS THE FLOOR. Imagine being in bitcoin when it was only a couple of dollars... This is the biggest sleeper in the market.

CNBC today suggested having 10% of your cryptocurrency portfolio in ripple.

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/897945479224446977

This article proves there will be a price increase by the end of this year.

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

"Today we are permanently removing that uncertainty by committing to place 55 billion XRP into a cryptographically-secured escrow account by the end of 2017. By securing the lion’s share of our XRP, investors can now mathematically verify the maximum supply of XRP that can enter the market."
>>
To highlight the most important part of the post

>"Today we are permanently removing that uncertainty by committing to place 55 billion XRP into a cryptographically-secured escrow account by the end of 2017. By securing the lion’s share of our XRP, investors can now mathematically verify the maximum supply of XRP that can enter the market."
>>
>>3105578
where do i store this shit coin?
>>
>>3105685
Apple IOS just came released the toast wallet

Gatehub

Or leave in on polo/bittrex as long as your 2fa is on. It will be on coinbase soon I believe
>>
dedcoin, iota is better and I don't even LIKE iota
>>
>tries to shill a coin
>tells you to sell
lmao you're doing it wrong you retard.
>>
This article doesn't mean jack shit, they'll just mint more XRPNifnthey need to reach that number.
>>
>>3105999
What part of do not sell early do you not understand?? at 50 cents you are over 200% gains. YOU are the fucking retard. Hodl as long as you want but a lot will sell then.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 225x225px
I've been holding these cripple bags for months! Fucking moon so I can drop them already! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3106113
Ripple is not a coin to day trade by any means. It is more a hodl and reap rewards later. TRUST ME anon, it will be worth it. You are the earliest of adopters on a coin with real world potential. Its better to buy big on good projects than to scalp a few dollars here and there by essentially gambling on coins.
>>
File: 1502522988166.jpg (97KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
1502522988166.jpg
97KB, 800x658px
>>3106191
You sound so desperate to shill your bags. Are you one of the ones that bought at the very peak?
>>
>>3105578
It's not a sleeper, It's the 4th crypto faggot.
And it's already massively overvalued.
>>
>>3106749
No roughly 19 cents, 18, 17 and now 16. So you are incorrect.

I will sell half once I reach good profit and hodl the other half forever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.