[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blockcat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blockcat.jpg (31KB, 512x479px) Image search: [Google]
blockcat.jpg
31KB, 512x479px
Howdy gentlemen.

I spent some time researching new coins yesterday, and I'd like to share with you the fruits of my labour.

The blockcat ICO ends very soon, and there's only an approx 6 mil market cap as it stands currently (fucking signatum reached this...). Their concept is to enable broader adoption of smart contracts and providing a marketplace for programmers to sell their contracts. I honestly believe this may be the Ethereum 'killer app', as the barrier to using smart contracts is the sheer difficulty.

This video explains it much better than I can: https://youtu.be/uTcPlgq_dC4

/biz/ has been good to me all things considered, got me into the crypto game when one of you guys made an ethereum post on another board. I invested 1k, and now have 21k. It's my time to give something back.

I'm not sure how/why this has flown under the radar for so long, but I've filled my bags.

good luck /biz/, hopefully this is the next stratis
>>
Why does this need a token? This seems perfectly achievable without it.
>>
Delete this op. Less profit for us if more people buy ico. But I appreciate your genuine effort
>>
>>3104880
Most ICOs and altcoins can be done without creating a whole new token/coin.

But how else are the devs gonna buy a fucking lambo and under deliver on a project.
>>
>>3104847
>>3104890
stop shilling you filthy pajeets
>>
>>3104880
It's the native currency for the app.

The community will hold 79% of all CAT, the BlockCAT team will
hold 20% of CAT (subject to a freeze period), and 1% will be allocated for the reserve pool.
CATservesseveralkeyoperationalfunctionswithrespecttotheBlockCATplatformforits
holders:
CAT will be the only means of paying for contract deployment.
CAT owners will be allowed to participate in milestone completion votes, which will
be used to unlock reserves for BlockCAT expenditure.
CAT will serve as the primary mechanic for verifying third-party marketplace smart
contracts in a decentralized and secure way.
>>
>>3104890
I wouldn't worry, I'm sure I'll be called a pajeet/shill

/biz/ is pretty small, and the number of us that can identify an opportunity is smaller.
>>
>>3104957

And why can't this platform just use ETH instead
>>
US citizens allowed to participate in ICO?

and link pls
>>
>>3104976
IDK what to tell you other than the above from the WP.
>>3105005
https://blockcat.io/
DYOR re: legalities
>>
Just a heads up, if you're going to buy, you can buy on Etherdelta for less than the ICO price. That's what a smart investor would do.
>>
>>3105453
>That's what a smart investor would do
Ok. I am a smart investor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.