[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dog listening in.jpg (90KB, 671x461px) Image search: [Google]
dog listening in.jpg
90KB, 671x461px
why are all of you autists throwing your money away on worthless shitcoins?

Just fucking take your money and dump it all into bitcoins next dip. Near guaranteed returns (its never 100% but bitcoin is the safest ez money)

Want faster gains? Just throw it into ethereum. There you go, something that fluctuates more rapidly but still isn't going to drop to 3 dollars from 20 dollars randomly like the retarded shitcoins you morons throw your money at

jesus christ maybe try waiting more than one week before you panic sell and you'd see some returns, morons. first time investing ever I made $2,500 profit with ethereum. never bothering with these worthless shitcoins, will probably never invest in any coin except ETC and BTC. MAYBE Monero.
>>
like i just cant believe there are people dumb enough to invest in these unknown, no name ass coins with like 3 random nerds developing it with nothing to show for

then again there are also retards that buy early access games on steam and donate to kickstarters so I guess there are idiots everywhere
>>
>"b-b-but... I trade shitcoins to get more bitcoins anon"
>still ends up with less BTC than if he had just put all his money in BTC in the first place
>>
Why's every superior main cunt always MAYBEING Monero? Who promised you disneyland buddy
>>
Bitcoin is going to be irrelevant in a year after forks. If you just dump your money on it and walk away, you'll be left as a bagholder when everyone jumps to the "new" official bitcoin.
>>
>>3104273

This has happened approx. 0 times ever
>>
>>3104240
Risk-reward ratio. Say BTC you but BTC at $4000 and over the course of a month it goes up $1000, that's a return of 25%.
Instead you can buy some alt coin priced at $0.0004. If it moons to $0.01 you get better returns, phoneposting so I can't math.
Buying alts lets you diversify yo bonds nigger, and also allows for less expensive participation.
>>
File: 1498501310560.jpg (5KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1498501310560.jpg
5KB, 231x218px
>>3104240
>any coin except ETC and BTC.

>ETC
>>
>>3104273
Well Ive heard ETH is like BTC but better, think we'll see it at $3k+ in a year or two? Am new.
>>
>>3104595
BCC increasing to 10000 vol on bittrex!!!
>>
>>3104648
Roger? Is that you? Go and do another line of coke and lie down man.
>>
>>3105016
Bad advise coke is not for sleeping. Just a warning too mich coffee (or redbulls or coke or weed or .. ) makes you paranoind. Roger that?
>>
>>3104240
Well you will enjoy steady, safe 50% to 100% gains over the course of a few years, which is not bad at all of course.
But me I prefer to go for hidden little gems that are going to grant a 1000% on return or more. I found 3 so far. And they are not shitcoins who got just a PnD. They're going to stay for a long time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.