[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody is buying this fucking garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1502979324831s.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502979324831s.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
You delusional idiots thought you could 5-10x flip a coin just cause you registered for the ICO. Well so did everyone else and their damn dog. Nobody actually wants to buy this coin. You greedy kikes should have sold this coin at 0.0008 on etherdelta when you had the chance. Now 0.0005 on liqui. And it's only going down from here. Feel bad for anyone who got shilled into buying this shitcoin. Do you even market cap?
>>
>>3100684
>Do you even market cap?

yes, it's at 50 when it's obviously a top 25 coin at least. still appears that I'm up around 5x too, so no idea where your post is coming from to be honest.
>>
File: 2323sd.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
2323sd.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
1) No one thought that

2) $5,000,000 in volume, plenty of people wanting to buy this coin considering its only being traded on a few small exchanges

3) It's not going down, just correcting to the right price

4) 0x is not nearly done climbing, its just begun. DNT and OAX are building upon its protocol. It's going to be the next ETH/NEO

5) I feel bad for you considering you're so salty you missed out on the ICO gains you made a thread whining about it

6) You can still make gains
>>
>>3100757
>6) You can still make gains

Not if he buys this shitcoin.
>>
Low quality FUD. More ZRX means higher transaction processing power for decentralized exchanges. Imagine what the Chinese would do to lay their hands on your precious ZRX to establish their own platforms on top of the 0x protocol?
>>
>>3100776
Ethfinex, Radar relay, district0x. So many people building on it and you still wanna FUD. Just neck yourself pajeet.
>>
>>3100788
>he thinks Chinks care about decentralization

lol
>>
>>3100776
If you buy ZRX right NOW, you will be thanking me 1 month from now. Guaranteed.
>>
>>3100797
Of course they care you disgusting idiot, they live under a dictatorship. Use your fucking brain.
>>
>>3100776
Look at this coin's position on coin market cap. Now look at the coins above it. If you have done your homework you will realize that a great many of the coins that exceed its market cap value will not be ahead of it come two years pass. Good speculators will see this in the next coming months and invest in it in similar ways to ANS and OMG. ANS plummeted after it first mooned and then stabilized a lot lower than it is now. Do your homework. This shit is on the up and up and you'd be the fool not to buy in now. Of course the ICO gave people a ridiculous deal but that means that it's true value and price is a great deal higher. Much higher than it is now.
>>
>>3100797
Their govt doesn't of course, but if only you knew all the efforts by the Chinese people break through censorship? You think they like getting cucked? No, cause they're not Americucks spreading their buttcheeks for 3-letter agencies.
>>
https://ethereumworldnews.com/litecoin-predicted-one-best-investing-options-bright-future-ltc-investors/
>>
>>3100684
I bought "late" and am still up 100%. The fuck is wrong with you? Did you FOMO buy at 5x ICO?
>>
>>3100803
Right NOW it's getting dumped hard. When it reaches a saner price I might think of it.
>>
File: IMG_1421.png (172KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1421.png
172KB, 1242x2208px
>>3100684
Matter of fact, I hope you bought at .0009 and then spaghetti fingered at .0005 because you hate money.
>>
>>3100842
Actually it's not, it already hit resistance. But do what you want, not my problem.
>>
>>3100880
Do you legit think that this is a bad coin? Is this your first day trading?
>>
>>3100898
Read his post you blind rat, he clearly said if you buy now you'll be thanking him in a month
>>
>>3100934
What's wrong with being a blind ass bitch ass nigga dumb ass rat? You wanna go?
>>
>>3100962
>mommy's brainlet
>>
File: iced_car.jpg (221KB, 1271x785px) Image search: [Google]
iced_car.jpg
221KB, 1271x785px
>>3100684
>so did everyone else and their damn dog. Nobody actually wants to buy this coin. You greedy kikes should have sold this coin at 0.0008 on etherdelta when you had the chance.

man, I love this kind of threads, making 95% worth my time spent on /biz/
>>
Stupid coin with retarded holders.
>>
I dont get it, it shows as 0.2 usd value in the coinmarket when people are actually trading it at 0.9 in the hitbtc
>>
>>3101216
Someone didn't get into the ICO. It's ok bb
>>
>>3101216
lmao.
>>
24mill market cap @ ico.
litteraly free money
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.