[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on (((open office plans)))

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Redpill me on (((open office plans)))
>>
They're engineered specifically for normies. Fucking chad managers implement them thinking everyone loves interacting with people as much as they do.

I quit a job with one after 3 months. They not only had open offices but they had free catering and stupid Google copycat shit like pingpong. I fucking hate Google.
>>
>>3099725
they're fucking stupid - i either work from home or have an actual office with a door when i go into the office - i love it, i've never been as productive as i am in my current role and i attribute a non-negligible portion to this

managers see it as a way to save costs, and show investors their little colony of worker bees when they stop by. it creates the illusion of productivity and nothing more.
>>
>>3099725
They are noisy. It's easy to get distracted if you're doing technical work, and it's easy to tell if you're taking ten minutes out of your work day to check email.
With cubes at least you get some personal space.
>>
Great for people who want to be seen "working" instead of doing actual work.
Thank fuck the trend is dying.
>>
>>3099725
Kinda looks like a rec centre for a prison.
Cool desu.
>>
looks like hell on earth
>>
They listen to fucking idiot females doing "Teamworking" presentations and all that bollocks.

Sure it works for departments that often have to pass information and files between them etc.

But for introverted / thinking subjects like Software Dev? They're fucking abysmal. All the time you have to sit listening to some bitch playing vids of her lil kid on her phone at full blast, or talking about the most normie shit.

People turning around and shouting you from the other end of the office and so on, hearing every conversation that happens, your concentration being broken every two mins by some idiot walking by or a fucktard analyst / boss saying "Is it done yet?" every 5 mins.

Even worse is when they go full "Agile" and all that bollocks. Total idiot fad that should be confined to normie spaces and subjects.
>>
File: 1501464782694.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1501464782694.png
287KB, 522x531px
>>3099725
Man it's so funny looking at wagecucks wagecucking while I sit at home and make $5k a day clicking buttons while taking breaks for fapping and shitposting. We're living in golden times my boys.
>>
>>3100024
Btw of course "Managers" get their own offices because they deal with "Confidential" info and need to "Concentrate"...

Then walk round distracting everyone else whenever they're bored.

One rule for thee..
>>
>>3100280
>clicking buttons while taking breaks for fapping and shitposting

This is it pretty much. Haven't seen the sun in a few days.
>>
>>3099725
Panopticon so your boss can watch you during 100% of bonus hours

Better not open Facebook goyim
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.