[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
who is this man?
>>
>>3098788
The money skeleton.
>>
god bless your bones sir

especially the collar bone
>>
>>3098788

future Nobel Prize winner for Computer Science in Cryptography
>>
hes got 3 PhDs
>>
thank you money skel, you have the best bones.
>>
>>3098788
Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.
>>
>>3098788
he made me rich as fuck

i would suck his dick figuratively but not physically (cuz im not a faggot)
>>
>>3099334
How rich is rich as fuck
>>
fuqfuq I want to buy ETH and BTC but the dip ain't here yet
>>
>>3099334
3m
>>
>>3099352
>>3099503
>>
File: mavrodi_rian_00902140_b.jpg (175KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
mavrodi_rian_00902140_b.jpg
175KB, 980x653px
>>3098788
>who is this man?
my boy
>>
>>3099503
c-can i have $50 ?
>>
>>3098788
Stupid shirt. Is it that the tense is wrong, or is it a command from some chink?
>You there!
>You read my shirt now!
>You read it right now, or you reave!
>>
>>3099334
You ungrateful son of a bitch!
>>
>>3099569
the past tense of read is read. english language ftw.
>>
>>3099569
The past tense of "read" is also "read" you retarded brainlet.
>>
>>3099664
>>3099674

No it's red.

Like in "red it". Reddit.

Get it?
>>
>>3098788
he's the money skeleton, of course

thank you money skeleton!
>>
>>3098788
bless u money skelet
>>
>>3098845
He's actually a drop out from Waterloo (where I happen to live).
>>
>>3099664
>>3099674
No, it should be written "You are reading my shirt" you pair of fucking morons.
I bet you're the type of people to say "I was just sat there, doing whatever" rather than "I was just sitting there, doing whatever".
Learn English, and stop embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>3099664
Actually, you weren't too offensive, so my apologies to you for calling you a fucking moron.
>>
>>3099781
Are you actually retarded?

It's describing what you just did, in the past tense.

"You (just moments ago) read my t-shirt."

The shirt goes on to exclaim that the aforementioned act of having one's t-shirt read is sufficient social interaction for the day.

I seriously hope you're just trolling at this point. I can't believe I just typed all that out. What the fuck.
>>
>>3099909
No, when you ate reading the t-shirt, it is no past-tense, you fucking spastic. If Vitalik then said to you, "You read my t-shirt", that would be the correct tense, or, if he turned around and had written on the back "You read the front of my t-shirt", that would also be correct. For it to be "read" in the past tense while the person is reading it is incorrect.
I don't come here to educate morons, so next time I will invoice you for my time (or your mom can hire me to tutor you--I accept cash, BTC and blow jobs).
>>
>>3100031
*are
>>
>>3100031
*not past tense
Fuck phone posting.
>>
>>3100031
By the time your brain interprets the meaning of the sentence the act of reading is already complete.

Furthermore, one could argue that even if you read it slowly by the time you get to the word "read" you've already read the word "you" and so the statement is still correct.
>>
>>3098788
Shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>3100147
I think you're kinda grasping at straws there, but I can respect a refusal to back down.
Anyway, I was just making a joke on the pun printed on his shit, so I'm not really bothered. Grammar is one thing, but it's not that big of a deal (except for "Eat Fresh"--I fucking hate that).
>>
>>3100551
Yeah everyone knows it should be eat freshly
>>
>>3100603
Exactly. I think the point of it is to actually make you notice it, and to have it stick in your mind a bit more, because it (at least subconsciously) niggles you.
>>
>>3100551
For all intensive purposes I could care less, I just wanted to argue.
>>
>>3099503
how much tax did you pay?
>>
>>3100694
That's fine, I guess. And irregardless of the grammar, there ain't nothing wrong with an amusing shirt.
>>
>>3098788
>>
The 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.
>>
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.