[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me all your illegal /biz/ ideas!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: biz-gimme-your-best.png (588KB, 904x1024px) Image search: [Google]
biz-gimme-your-best.png
588KB, 904x1024px
Do any of you guys practice a sort of illegal biz?!
I want to know what you are doing to stay below the radar and how much money you make with it.
This thread is dedicated to any sort of scam!
GO!
>>
Fuck you fedman
>>
Become the POTUS, pretend you give a shit. Line up your friends and families pockets. Retire, watch the world burn, die.
>>
I like to sit on the anonymous hacker 4chan's /biz/ homepage and look for free coin giveaways. Then I hold those coins until they're worth money. Then I sell them.

I'm making money for doing absolutely nothing and I haven't been caught yet.
>>
watch the Wolf of Wall Street

new cryptocurrencies and penny stocks are pretty much the same in terms of everything

look at half of the fucking threads on this board, most new cryptocurrencies and the dozens of shills behind them are a scam, scam, scam!
>>
>>3097365
> buy research chemicals wholesale in the kilos
> sell for $50/200mg (drug-dependent dosages)
> open up a clearnet shop
> sell research chemicals legally
> accept BTC, ETH, LTC
> make $200k/month
>>
>>3097371
now I know that you know shit!
>>3097383
what is the illegal part here?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaYdCdwiWU
>>
>>3097383
>>3097387
This shit sounds 100% legal
>>
steal meat from supermarkets and sell outside the liquor store
>>
>>3097431
You are the killer here...best so far!

C'mon guys where is your brilliant criminal mind?!
>>
>>3097365
Kidnap someone
Call their family
Torture them unless they wire money to an account out of country
Kill them anyway
Leave to start a new life in Mexico or the Philippines
>>
>>3097414
You're right it actually is legal. I didn't read OP's title completely.
>>
>Rent a house with at least 3br using fake momey order as deposit.

>Sublet out $500-1200/room depending on the location

>Don't pay landlord for 6 months and keep giving excuses that you will pay soon, you are about to get a paycheck due to new job etc.

>get kicks out, move to new city and repeat.
>>
>>3097494
OK this is too crazy...non of that kill or kidnap shit.
BTW. I asked you guys "What you are doing" not "what is your idea of a illegal activity "

>>3097505
I don't think you could get away with that so easy, headed of "lawyers"? "Jail" to keep you where you are? As soon as someone starts to fuck over other people and they get a hint to that, you are out!
Question is, how do you avoid the radar!!!!?
>>
>>3097365
Get all the political power. Now it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, because you control everything.
>>
>>3097365
Find a good liquid lsd vendor on the DNM and start creating tabs. once they are dosed they are easy to store and transport as its very hard to detect. The entire op is pretty low key if you do it right
>>
>>3097644
What's a tab?
>>
>>3097365
Botnet crypto mining
>>
>>3097661
Elaborate!
This sounds like something nice!!
You have practice in it?
>>
uranium 235 1kg is 15000000$
>>
>>3097659
a does on paper
>>
>>3097736
How much would it cost to produce ? You would need to get several tons of rocks first, and the centrifuge system and what else.
>>
I liked the coupon threads on /b/ when i started going on 4chan. It's a shame I dont live in the USA to take those BestBuy and Wallmart opportunities.
>>
>>3097798
and be a rogue state like iran or north korea
>>
File: julian2.gif (70KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
julian2.gif
70KB, 300x451px
>>3097431
sounds pretty greasy, bud.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.