[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TenX v. MonaCo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: tenxmonaco.jpg (65KB, 1089x507px) Image search: [Google]
tenxmonaco.jpg
65KB, 1089x507px
Which card are you ordering?
>>
File: nsw just-.png (952KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nsw just-.png
952KB, 1920x1080px
>>3094225
how do we go about ordering one?

someone on the crypto australia page ordered dinner from a pub with the ten x card and ive wanted to do the same thing since i saw it ha
>>
>>309422

im thinking tenx because they are first to market with they working product already...
>>
TenX because of Grant Cardone baby!!!!!
>>
File: 15024031157020.jpg (499KB, 1700x1734px) Image search: [Google]
15024031157020.jpg
499KB, 1700x1734px
>>3094225
Monaco
>>
ten x seems really thorough
>>
TenX because the rewards gimmick seems cool
>>
>>3094267

idk about MonaCo, but this is from the TenX website:

"I want to get the TenX Card—how can i get it?

At the moment we are offering our App on Android (Webapp & iOS will follow soon), you can simply download from the Playstore. We are planning to have our cards ready to be shipped out globally (excepting US and US sanctioned Countries) before the token sale. Please check your App for ordering the card before the token sale."
>>
File: 9fslbh54bsfz.jpg (111KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
9fslbh54bsfz.jpg
111KB, 719x1280px
Monaco is already boasting they will be approved by Visa first.

Balls deep Monaco.
>>
So how would taxes work on this? Would you have to make a record of every transaction that happens on the card and report that all as income??
>>
>>3094465
>(excepting US and US sanctioned Countries)
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>3094285
Market doesn't care about a superior product.
>>
>>3094484

daaaayuuum

100k in monaco
>>
>$9.25

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
SELL SELL SELL
it isn't even offical, whales gonna dump it anytime now.
>>
>>3094484

When you roll out your business BEFORE being Visa approved, who boy.
>>
fuuucckkk I could have been on this pump
>>
is it over
>>
>>3094625
NOPE!

Be sure to set a stop loss limit though.
>>
>>3094225
Look at the total coin supply, you have to say monaco is better choice
>>
>>3094548
Short term? Probably.

Long? You would have to be an idiot to say that.
>>
>>3094510
US citizens can't apply because they're cucked by the SEC.
>>
Probably better to buy tenx now? How much higher can Monaco possibly go tonight?
>>
>>3094225
neither, both are scams

>>3094603
and you still have a lot of faggot buying into it.
>>
TenX in my books. Cant wait for a card im not the richest and most of my money is in crypto would be great to be able to spend it willy nilly
>>
>>3095911
why would you say monaco is a scam?
>>
Token Card you silly faggots. They're the only one with an actual working card.
>>
Gdamn tkn has been pumping since the last couple hours since i saw this thread, how high can it get
>>
File: karlie.png (249KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
karlie.png
249KB, 305x360px
>MONACO TODAY
>>
>>3094225

Tenx is going to be adopted by thailand.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.