[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To All the Lib Tards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: received_10213689161288418.gif (866KB, 498x336px) Image search: [Google]
received_10213689161288418.gif
866KB, 498x336px
You deserve the position you're in right now. You opted for easy degrees at expensive private colleges that were happy to entertain your misguided sense of "self" and empty your wallets. Even those of you who were smart enough to go to cheap state schools, why? Why study something that has next to 0 job prospects. You literally have to be the top 1% of graduates in your field to get any type of gainful employment, and for those who pull that off, I sincerely applaud your hustle. But no, the rest of you dye your hair blue, go through the motions of class for 4 years, and screech "UNFAIR" after you graduate because you realized the parties over. That echo chamber of safety you put yourself in debt to live in, was a sham, just like any "skills" you picked up when you decided to get a BA in Philosophy, with no intention of going into something practical like law. The job market is better than it's ever been for those of us who took 2 micro seconds to think ahead. This has nothing to do with political affiliation either. Take it from a millennial who got a job right out of college because he decided to study something that isn't a fucking joke. I look forward to that next chai latte you serve me, you punks.
>>
>>3093876
1/10 low effort
>>
>>3093876
nice larp, back to pol with you
t. math major
>>
>To All the Lib Tards
>This has nothing to do with political affiliation either
>>
>>3093876
Fuck you OP I have 3/4 of a meme degree and I'm proud. Have fun being an autistic savant for whatever niche you fill in this hellhole.
>>
Its usually libtards who are again st crypto.
>>
>>3093876
A world without the arts is a world not worthy of this universe.

t. Engineering major
>>
I got a free ride to college from my parents. Started my own business right after getting my BS in bio. Doing 1M+ in sales per year, investing all my income in crypto, up 800% for the year now. Enjoy being a wagecuck
>>
>tfw youre feeling extra insecure today so you get on an anime board and cry about things that dont affect you
>>
>>3093980
arts are important but it certainly isnt coming from colleges. at one point in time there were universities with good arts programs but now its all just marxist propaganda
>>
>>3093876
B-B-BUT IM SO MUCH LE SMARTER THAN ALL THE DRUMPF VOTERS! UNDER WATER BASKET WEAVING WILL PAY OFF

Y-yes Mr. Nosestein? Y-yes one soy latte extra estrogen coming right up!
>>
What does this have to do with crypto?
>>
>MIT
>math major
>300k starting
>any job I want
On the way to Uber richness
>>
>>3093876
It's funny how being a conservative and being an uneducated shit head go hand in hand.
>>
>>3094247
Yeah the fuck right
>>
>>3093876
Conservatives, statistically speaking, are mostly male and uneducated.

"among the majority of adults who do not have a college degree (72% of the public in 2015), far fewer express liberal opinions. About a third of those who have some college experience but do not have a bachelor’s degree (36%) have consistently liberal or mostly liberal political values, as do just 26% of those with no more than a high school degree. Roughly a quarter in each of these groups (28% of those with some college experience, 26% of those with no more than a high school education) have consistently conservative or mostly conservative values." http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

Can you tell he how many "lib tards" fit your definition? I'm a liberal regarding social issues, I definitely don't.

"Highly educated adults – particularly those who have attended graduate school – are far more likely than those with less education to take predominantly liberal positions across a range of political values."
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY_SUBVERSIVE.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY_SUBVERSIVE.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>3094375
commie school turns you into a faggot
really activates the almonds
>>
Op how does it feel knowing you still wasted years of your life while I was earning above median wage while still in high school and had it increase each year after I left
>>
>>3094375
Wait, there are actually shitlibs on this board? Do you know where you are you fucking faggot? GTFO
>>
>>3094474
go back to pol.
>>
Why is the pol tier conspiracy shit still here, someone get the janitors to wake up

So tired of you dumb hicks getting out of your containment board
>>
File: pol card.jpg (99KB, 566x943px) Image search: [Google]
pol card.jpg
99KB, 566x943px
>>3094478
>>3094492
K E K
>>
>>3093876
>>>/pol/
Shill your shitcoin or get the fuck out.
>>
>>3094171
good post
>>
Any retard attempting to paint an entire generation with a broad brush deserves to be as bitter as you are.
>>
>>3093980
>implying universities produce valuable art
True art is and has historically been produced by people that would today be found on r9k
>>
>>3094375

>less educted
>yet are higher earners in the market

The intellegence you genetically inherit along with a few other personality traits overwhelmingly determin your success in life. In the past you could only get into higher education if you were already smart, ivy league schools still partially fill this roll. But otherwise the value of college has plummited as affirmative action coupled with no-fail policies have ravaged the value of a degree as an indicator of compitence.
>>
>>3094492
>hicks
I can smell the butthurt from here
Let me guess:
You live on the East or West coast in a suburb of a major city, population between 200k and 300k people, actually use Facebook (active use not necessary), and bought BTC for somewhere between $2400 and $2800 thinking it was a good dip
>>
>>3093876
bump because I like pissing off left-wingers (plus it will help them grow balls and learn to not buy BTC at >$3000 levels)
>>
>>3094560
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1497828250729.jpg (115KB, 786x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497828250729.jpg
115KB, 786x630px
>>3093876
>>>/pol/

t. BS mechanical engineering, applied math master's student
>>
>>3093876
I am an English major who breezed through University, partying, having sex while you nerds studied for hours. I am also now in one of the top law schools in amerca
>>
>>3094642
>law school
Have fun with your debt and paralegal job
>>
Daily reminder that antifa, commies, shitlibs, and all other types of leftist trash hang on the DOTR. Get the fuck off my board you fucking subhumans.
>>
>>3094574
"According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2012 the Median Income across the United States in 2009 was $50,221. 19 out of 22 Conservative States had a lower than average Median Income (86% of Conservative States) versus 11 out of 29 Liberal States that had a lower than average Median Income (38% of Liberal States). The lowest Median Income in the country is found in Mississippi with $36,646. The highest Median Income in the country is found in Maryland with $69,272."
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2012/5/8/1089883/-There-Is-A-Lower-Median-Income-In-Conservative-States-Than-In-Liberal-States

having a college education, statistically, makes you a larger earning. So outside of the 1%, I fail to see where that is true. I agree with your opinion on higher education though. It's 75% trash. I jumped to their hoops to get where I want to be.
>>
>>3093876

Idk I kinda enjoy getting paid $25 an hour to spit in your chai latte
>>
>>3094658
Kek. Too bad im pretty much guaranteed to be rich. Hodl crypto = multimillionaire + law degree. Life is literally easy
>>
>>3094704
Law is pretty saturated right now. Hope you can get into a firm with corporate clients.
>>
File: mathphd.jpg (34KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
mathphd.jpg
34KB, 640x427px
>>3094247
you too?
>>
>>3094704
>over $150k of crypto laying around
>Not taking physical money into account
>BTC will probably be even more valuable in a few years
Once you finish law school, you could lawyer up and once you're a millionaire because of crypto, give Blackrock or someone your assets, have them manage it, and do some relaxing dream job
>>
Meh, I got an art degree and now I pull a 6 figure salary working as a concept artist and commercial illustrator. You don't have to crunch numbers to have a successful career, but I wouldn't recommend pursuing the arts unless you're insanely disciplined and are content to draw for 8 hours per day. And whatever you do, avoid that student loan debt!
>>
>>3094642
do you still have sex?
>>
File: Sweatyguy_HD.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweatyguy_HD.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>3094704
Nigger you need to move that shit into a trezor before something happens to it
>>
File: fidgetSpinnerThinking.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fidgetSpinnerThinking.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>3094689
>Mississippi has the lowest median income (is the least successful)
>Mississippi has the highest percentage of niggers in America next to DC which doesn't really count (38%, http://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Black%22,%22sort%22:%22desc%22%7D)
>>
>>3093997
>Started my own business right after getting my BS in bio.

Was the business related to your major?
>>
>>3094778
Yeah, I'm sure all the whites in Mississippi are all a bunch of intellectuals.
>>
>>3094560
Yeah definitely... all the trap loving hentai drawing retards would be making true art.
>>
>>3093876
Keep an eye on that blood pressure, friendo.

t. Healthcare anon
>>
>>3094752
>concept artist and commercial illustrator

are those things distinct jobs?
>>
>>3094808
I'm not talking about THOSE people. I'm talking about the weird masochastic permavirgin types. Those people are artists waiting to realize their potential
>>
>>3094677
Tis true. I'm surprised that there are even libtards around crypto, it literally represents everything they hate. Not to mention all the naughty words on this board that might trigger them.
>>
>>3094802
>Expecting whites constantly surrounded by niggers to be smart
Iron sharpens iron, but if you rub the edge of a blade on a rock all day then it's going to be pretty dull. So is the case with Mississippi. Whites surrounded by niggers 24/7 aren't going to be as smart as whites in, say, Vermont or Utah or something
>>
>>3094689

"By income, Clinton led only among voters with a 2015 family income under $50,000 — a group that included 36% of the voters in the exit polls." http://www.businessinsider.com/exit-polls-who-voted-for-trump-clinton-2016-11/#the-racial-divide-between-democratic-and-republican-voters-was-clear-3
You liberals are fucking great at grabbing irrelevent statistics that allow you to believe strait falsehoods. People who earn more money vote more republican, period. Its the same reason super hot young women dont give a fuck about you and your bitcoin or ugly swj chicks chanting about women power, because they are already wining in the real world competition of getting chad thundercock to lay pipe in her vajoo
>>
>>3094889
Yeah, I'm sure it's all the nigger C02 that's making them retarded and nothing else.
>>
File: digibyte.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>3094939
It's not the air, it's the constant forced social interaction with the niggers

pic unrelated
>>
File: diversitydestruction.jpg (123KB, 856x945px) Image search: [Google]
diversitydestruction.jpg
123KB, 856x945px
>>3094889
Can confirm, went to a predominantly white High School, teachers and other students were pretty chill, everyone was supportive and we got along with each other. If a student was having trouble with the material the teacher went the extra mile to make sure the student got it.

A couple years later I transferred to a "diverse" high school, and it was terrible, no one got along, the nigs were always disrupting class, and picking fights. The teachers didn't give a shit about actually teaching the material, a typical lesson went read pages 295-327, do questions 1-27 on page 328.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.