[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anybody explain what whales do? Invested in OMG and keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: whales.jpg (6KB, 275x183px)
whales.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Can anybody explain what whales do? Invested in OMG and keep on seeing talk about whales trying to suppress the price (usually at pretty well spaced prices - 200k, 210k sats etc). Why do they do this? How do they do this? What's their goal?

How do we overcome the whales - is it just a case of lots of volume/momentum on the buy side?
>>
>>3092012
Stacking BCC/BCH
>>
>>3092012
keeping up walls until announcement
>>
>>3092258

Why?
>>
>>3092851
maximize dem gains i assume
>>
>>3092851
They buy it whIle it's low and don't let anyone else raise the price

Once the walls drop it'll be a feeding frenzy, which will cause the price to sharply rise. After which the whale will shit all over everyone and sell you a nice pair of bags before starting the whole process over again.
>>
>>3092012
Whales have accumulated a large amount of the currency and they build massive sell walls to trick others to sell so they can accumulate more, don't fall for them.
>>
>>3092012
They can start avalanches by selling through supports, then buy up everyones coins when they rush to sell. They can try and acculumate by putting up massive sell walls, then putting buy orders below them. Essentially buying for a lower price then selling to people for a higher one. If the wall is big enough people will normally sell more than they buy, so they make money and accumulate at the same time.
>>
If whale is what you wanna be you're gonna have to learn whaleology.
>>
They want to move lots of money in without dramatically raising the price. These are big boy problems.
>>
can /biz/ peeps team together to make one whale and destroy? or are we too newfag poor all up?!
>>
>>3092958
4chan cant even count to 5
>>
>>3092963
>>
>>3093020
>>
>>3093026
>>
>>3093031
>>
>>3093050
Nigger
>>
>>3093050
>>
>make bad trade
>blame whales

Always a classic.
>>
Google market manipulation.
All that, and more.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.