[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some legitimate ways to make money online? Affiliate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1470739515142.jpg (55KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1470739515142.jpg
55KB, 800x670px
What are some legitimate ways to make money online?

Affiliate marketing? Royalty programs?

Can you share some specific programs and maybe share experiences if you have them?
>>
File: carlos.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>3090672
>this thread
>on biz
>no mention of crypto
>>
>>3090717
I wish they'd change the url to /crypto/. It sucks that actual businses threads are ignored. A couple years ago there at least used to be resume critique threads. Now there's nothing but MUHH MOOOOON
>>
Fiverr. Offer to create some kind of digital content, bonus points if it is some niche software shit.
>>
Scam normies with icos
>>
>>3090924
The worst part is it's literally paid shilling.

I didn't mind when the occasional bitcoin thread would show up making fun of pathetic nocoiners. But now every thread is shilling some shitcoin ICO pump n dump. It's pathetic.
>>
>>3090924
It's almost like crypto is an easier way of making money with a better investment/return relationship, or something.
If any of the aforementioned shit (AM etc) was more profitable, there would be more threads about it don't you think? Like damn
>>3090950
Five bucks can be made in two seconds with crypto. Example here OP
>>
Matched betting if you're in the UK.
>>
>>3090672
Affiliate marketing is miserable and you don't make money. I tried it earlier this year until I got pissed off wasting my time and money trying to get normies to click on my shit. Writing "content" to try to shill for companies made me feel like shit too.
>>
>>3091027
Can't make money from crypto if you have no money to invest.

>>3091515
It sounds like your approach to affiliate marketing was bad. Exactly what did you try?
>>
>>3090672
A good way is to study money and banking, the history of central banking, the gold standard, Bretton Woods, shadow banking, the 08 housing crisis, primary dealers and their relationship to money creation, bitcoin's value proposition until you understand enough about it to realize that you were giving yourself an insane handicap, then trade or hold cryptos/btc especially. I'm not trying to be mean but I get the impression you've written off the actual value of cryptocurrency when you imply it is not legitimate, without giving it a chance.
>>
>>3090924
There's helpful resume threads all the time. Not our fault you nocoiners aren't taking advantage.
>>
>>3091027
And if someone just didn't like crypto? If someone doesn't trust it or doesn't think it's their cup of tea? What then?

I mean christ, when people ask about alternative ways to make money, that isn't an invitation to talk about fucking crypto some more because chances are we have some reason for not following the conversations in literally every single other thread on the board. All I want is to be able to talk about making money in the real world without having to wade through yet some more talk about shitcoins. What the hell happened to discussions about side hustles and stocks?

I get OP asked about making money online, so there is precedence for it here. But you people just keep spamming crypto shit all over the fucking place. Crypto is like the fucking futa of business discussions.
>>
>>3090987
someone buying in an ico isn't a normie. you must be some kind of mystic neet reborn if you call other neets normies.
>>
>>3092065
boi, you speak from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>3092065
how much DGB do you have?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.