[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bachelor degree with a major in Politics and a minor in Economics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: back2school.jpg (104KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
back2school.jpg
104KB, 900x1200px
Im here for your advice. Im generally intrested in politics and finance and thought of attening college to get a degree in economics. Things didnt go as planned and now im stuck with an option of "bachelor degree with a major in Politics and a minor in Economics".

Should i continue another year of studies to be able to study "pure economics, business and finance or should i stick with this one instead?
>>
politics is literally the most useless degree on the face of the earth.

Might as well do accounting.
>>
>>3089499

It doesnt matter what you major in. What matters is that you put every possible cent of your student loans into cryptocurrency. Then you dont have to worry about getting a job because you will be rich.
>>
>>3089563
The thing is that i need to spend another 6 month studying this math course that i failed that stopped me from my o"first choice" which was originally business, economics and finance. I generelly want to start my own business some day but want someting to fall back to if things dont go as planned, something im intrested in. Thx for answers!
>>
>>3089591
I live in Europe so the student loans wont be that big (I hope)
>>
>>3089870
>I can't get through basic math classes
>>
>>3089937
Don't laught. These tend to be brutal. Especially if they're held by malicious math professors who have a grudge against engineers or econ students for their ignorance.

I'm almost done with my engineering degree, but still have a math course exam coming up that I procrastinated because it has a terrible reputation of fucking people over.

Everybody I know barely passed it and most failed at least once.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.