[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VTR IS A PUMP COIN SCAMMMMMM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I'm sorry guys

I joined this telegram two weeks ago and have been waiting with deep anticipation for them to pump a coin so I could turn some fast profits. Desperate I know, but I've made almost zero money in this bullrun, mostly cause of bad luck. The plan was to shill the coin all over this board. Well the retard in charge chose some stupid fucking shitcoin and if you look at the graph it is so goddam obvious. We all rushed to the coin the second it was announced and I clicked to the last page of sell orders and bought everything I could with a bitcoin. Huge green candle wick and then it dumped within 5 minutes. I just got the fuck out cause nobody is going to fall for the obvious shilling of a shitcoin. Lost 400 dollars. And I was supposed to go help my dad work on some island today and tomorrow which would have been fun as hell but I wanted to stay home for this because there's no internet out there. Instead I lost 400 bucks. Actually more because I sold OMG so I had btc for this and now OMG is mooning. If I went on the trip I'd be 3 grand richer, much happier, and less scummier. Sorry biz. Fuck this coin. Never again. Maybe this shitcoin will moon after the army of shills get to work but I doubt it. I hope I can make it back with something else. Feel like shit all around.
>>
>>3089487
It was an obvious pump and dump I got in at 4500 got out at 6400, I'm happy
>>
How the fuck did you do that? Did you just sell them the order you buy orders got filled?
>>
The moment* your buy order got filled?
>>
I kept my goals realistic aiming about 20% and watched the price and order book extremely closely. Once the buy orders were dieing put I knew we had reached near the top and got out as the downturn started.
>>
he was talking about 300% in the chat and I knew there was no fucking way. I was thinking 50% and thought that would make me first before everyone else. Good on you I guess. Can't believe I LOST money just gonna fucking end it
>>
The fact that we can't talk in the channel and that their whole thing is that they are a "group" coming over to crypto made me worried right off the bad, that just sounds like an inner circle waiting to happen
>>
>>3089487
Wow what tipped you off....
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.