[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting out / noob general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 444.png (857KB, 1273x708px) Image search: [Google]
444.png
857KB, 1273x708px
Newfag here, watching cryptos skyrocket and not investing in them is niggling at me. Please post recommended reading/viewing/research for complete noobs.

I have £500UK to invest, any thought?
>>
>>3089041
buy high
sell low
collect bags
miss moons
>welcome to biz
pink wojaks and pajeet-posting makes it worth it though
>>
put it all on pink wojaks

give it some time to mature and then move it into yellow wojaks
>>
>>3089277
>yellow wojaks
wat fresh hell is this?
t. newfag
>>
>>3089041
This place is a wasteland. You will find NO help here. Everyone here is out for themselves; trying to nudge markets for their own gain. Believe nothing; trust no one and ride out the dips if you miss your chance to sell. This is about all the advice you can expect from anyone on here
>>
start out with DGB like everyone
>>
>>3089302
>You will find NO help here
the problem is, you just gave him a good advice. which means you are a liar
>>
>>3089489
Some of us try to help, but mostly, it's hate and misleading on purpose.
Thus, rule number one :
Most of the time, do the exact oposit of what /biz say.

General rule is selfishnes here.

Take thooses advice tho :
Buy low sell high (easy to understand)
Never gamble more than what you wiling to lose (normal)
Lurk more (general advice)
>>
>>3089041
>nocoiner
>lamboland
>shitcoin
>pajeet
>whale
>buy high sell low
>moon
>hodl
>bags
>digimarine
>pink wojak

Done. That's literally all you need to know. Thank me in a few months later when you'll get it.
>>
File: buyhighselllow.jpg (200KB, 1417x2268px) Image search: [Google]
buyhighselllow.jpg
200KB, 1417x2268px
>>3089041
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>3089816
/thread
>>
>>3089041
Buy low sell high is not a fucking joke you morons. Why is it always so many posts "Hey I see this boom and I don't want to miss out what to buy?"

Wait until this shit is crashing like it was a month ago then buy in. Then when it gets so high you feel like a thief for making so much money, that's when you sell, because everyone else will sell soon too because they will all feel just as guilty for making so much money and can't believe it will go any higher, and then price will go down. Then you buy more when the price bottoms out.
>>
File: Z2CFN.png (95KB, 514x933px) Image search: [Google]
Z2CFN.png
95KB, 514x933px
You're very late, pajeet.
>>
>>3089041
Buy etheroll Dice tokens.

They are ownership shares of a provably fair gambling dapp on ethereum. They pay a quarterly dividend of the profits in ETH. It will be the only passive income of ETH outside of proof of stake when proof of stake comes in.
>>
Be prepared to loose a lot at first. Especially if you are not willing to put in the time and effort to stay on top of the game. You may get lucky, but chances of you holding some else's old bags will be way higher.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.