[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit Coinbase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: btc.png (11KB, 569x324px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
11KB, 569x324px
What the fuck is this shit Coinbase?
>>
they're trying to make sure we're all real people so they don't get fucked for helping identity thefts. If you're too scared to provide your ssn, that means there's criminal activity attached to it. There's literally nothing anyone could do to you that you couldn't have reversed by making one phonecall.
>>
>>3087356
That's not the issue.
I provide all the shit on the next page and it still says I'm not a real person.
I've been buying for months with Coinbase. They installed some new automated test that doesn't work.
>>
>>3087374
are you sure you put in the correct SSN? no typos?
>>
>>3087387
Yup. I think it's their system honestly.
Never had an issue and suddenly is won't let me buy anything?
>>
>>3087286
Yeah bro Coinbase has been shitting on me lately too.

I had my ID verified and my Debit Card added and all the sudden yesterday they are both gone. Tried to reupload them, got an error and have to wait 24 hours.

I got LocalBitcoin and Kraken accounts as a result
>>
This is great. So many newcoiners trying to funnel in and they can't even buy more than their limit.
>>
>>3087405
damn that sucks, hope you can get some btc soon before it blows past 5k.
>>
File: 1502898036557.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1502898036557.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>3087286

I withdrew 1500 euros from coinbase and its been pending for 2 weeks and nobody has replied to my support ticket
>>
Is it normal that coinbase charges 1$ for each damn purchase transaction I try to make ?
>want to buy 1$ of btc or ltc
>charges me 2$

WTF??
>>
>>3087983
>want to buy 1$ of btc or ltc

kill yourself
>>
>>3087996
Even if I buy 10$ or 50$ is it normal it charges me 1$??
>>
>>3087870
CoinBase clears Cash exchanges through the ACH ( Automatic Clearing House) this can take a while as it does not operate on weekends . If yo wanna see the bullshit that is this system look it up
>>
Been dealing with this shit for over a week. Have had an account for a long time and never had issues. All of the sudden the whole site is broken. Keeps asking for ID but never accepts the upload. And of course, no response from them. I've emailed numerous times. As a result I have just had my kraken account verified and will begin using it instead.
>>
>>3088034
doesn't coinbase have 1.5% fees
>>
What are my alternatives for cashing out, lads? Also Anglin from the Stormer said guys were gettinf their coinbase accts shutdown due to donating to his btc address no joke
>>
>>3087374
Same shit happened to me buddy, went to customer service (which is fucking all automated) and nothing. Even went to their twitter support and they said they'd look into it and nothing. Fuck niggerbase, move to a better exchange like kraken.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.