[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binance to add USDT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: binance.png (372KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
binance.png
372KB, 1366x768px
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001094331-Binance-Will-Add-USDT-Market-Soon-Updated-

Don't think I need to state the advantages of this. You can't do it on bittrex.

Binance will be the top exchange in 2018.
>>
and ICN is next
>>
>>3086959
My spacesuit is ready.
>>
>>3086956
Next time close your hentai before taking a screencap, nerd.
>>
are you shilling BNB? It's not going to go much higher than .0003
>>
>>3087056

Take it BAAAAAACK
>>
>>3087056
It'll go a lot higher than that, 50% of BNB coin will be bought back and destroyed, read the white paper.

50% of their profit will be spent on advertising.

BNB will MOON.
>>
>>3087096

What will the market cap be after burn?
>>
>>3087154
Pluto
>>
>>3087171

=/
>>
File: 1502815255432.jpg (47KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1502815255432.jpg
47KB, 604x603px
Every quarter the exchange uses 20% of profits to.buy BNBs and burn them, they won't stop til half the supply is burned, the coins have a direct application, they reuse fees by 50%...

This coin is fucking godly
>>
>>3087522
nice doubles

The burn is 20% of the profit quarterly, by the time it's done this will have added up to 100MM BNB, the sooner this happens the more money they're raking in and it will happen soon.

Meanwhile millions will have been pumping into the hype train, if you thought NEO was fast wait till you see this. The fees are lower than bittrex, transactions are faster and the trading platform is smooth and efficient for English and Chinese speakers both and this part is huge. The Chinese market is growing like crazy right now everyone knows that and this will be the leading Chinese platform in no time at all.

Everyone who gets there can reduce the fees (already low at .2%) even further by using BNB to cut them to .1%, in this way the advertising will profit both the exchange and the coin, they'll both profit each other and they'll amplify the effect their advertising has. Tons of people coming will shill binance for free like I'm doing, this thing is going to become a monster.

And in August the trade fees are ZERO. Also is one of the few places at the moment to buy BTM, even if you have to do an extra transaction to get ETH firt, the transactions are free this month.
>>
>>3088028
Also you can take out up to 2 BTC a day without any verification
>>
>>3088125
im sitting here patiently
>>
What op said. https://youtu.be/32Z935Cziio
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.