[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys im really late into cryptocurrency and I feel so behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 608.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
Guys im really late into cryptocurrency and I feel so behind do you guys know any books or any site where I could learn this ?
>>
File: up.png (20KB, 1077x481px) Image search: [Google]
up.png
20KB, 1077x481px
>>3085838
You're not late for anything, actually you're joining at the perfect time.
>>
>>3085838
Late? This has only just begun
>>
Best advice is to jump in and learn your self. Start with some trivial money you could lose easily. Also be active here as well as on Bitcoin talk
>>
>>3085853
>>3085861
Ok that's great then

>>3085867
I did I brought 30 euros of bitcoin and I put that into bittrex but idk how people managed to choose the rightcoin with all the possibility.
>>
I also brought some BAT any opinions on that coin ?
>>
>>3085838
Not too late if you already have some bitcoins.

Take me for example.
I had 8 btc, made it to 40 btc in June, didn't sell, too much fomo on the way down, learned it the hard way by losing profits. Now I'm only at 15 btc (still almost 2x my initial investment) and starting again...
Hopefully I will be smarter this time.
One thing I changed: I'm calmer, more patient, no FOMO on shit coins for me anymore. I rather lose some profits than take some losses.
>>
>>3085910

Look at the top 25 or so.

You see coins in the red? -5% -10%

Research that coin and what ppl are saying

Buy that.

Never chase pump of FoMo.
Always buy dips.
>>
>>3085925
any suggestions on what platform to use?
>>
>>3085925
The thing is with only 30 euro worth of bitcoin I need to bet money on coin that are more volatile that bitcoin right ?

>>3085936
Yeah i did the mistake of buying Ark when it was in the green

>>3085939
Can't give you advice but the most popular one is Bittrex if that's the question
>>
>>3085925
>This would be more precise:
I rather miss out on profits than buying someone's bags and get stuck with it.
>>
>>3085936
cant be that easy
i prefer just trusting my guts
>>
>>3085951
And when you buy a coin that you feel like is underevalued how long do you hold onto it ?
>>
File: 518887_1.jpg (38KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
518887_1.jpg
38KB, 630x630px
>>3085838
>books
>>
>>3085838
>any books
Mastering Bitcoin. Learn everything else yourself.
>>
>>3085867
>>3085867
> Bitcoin talk
Are you trolling? It's worse than /biz/
>>
>>3085838
we're like on a 1920's stock exchange on cryptocurrency right now
>>
>>3085939
Bittrex is the best now.
Initially I was on poloniex, but they fucked up and the site is still lagging especially the mobile version which I use a lot. Bittrex is steadily taking over, but not there yet.

Invest in cheap coins, the volatility is bigger. Don't but ETH, NEO, OMG and something like that. Its hardly unlikely to get 4x or 5x profit there now.

I personally have 2+ mil DGB, which I bought half for 100 sats and the other half for 400 sats.
I honestly have high hopes for that coin in the future. There will be a citi bank award announcement in September. If hype kicks in again, we may see 2000+ sats again. I will sell 1/3, another 1/3 at 3000 and the last part at 5000 sats. I'm still thinking about keeping some for the years to come...
It's not a shit coin as people try to tell you. The company behind DGB is abysmal at marketing, but the coin has real potential especially because it's lightening fast and a big community, which you need for huge gains in value.
>>
>>3085838
Just jump in and learn by doing by using smaller amounts at the beginning. I was trading break even for the first 3 months, but managed to have a 2500% ROI since then thanks to decent trades and some P&D's
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.