[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you buying this TenX dip anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tenx_logo_dark.png (72KB, 1205x1138px) Image search: [Google]
tenx_logo_dark.png
72KB, 1205x1138px
Looks like the bottom of a cup and handle forming that's going to collide with a meme triangle. Don't buy if you hate money.
>>
>>3080967
get in Monaco instead if you want the sweet massive gains, tenx is like what one billion market cap? what's the max you can get out of it, like 50%?
>>
>>3080967
This will moon when the cards are released. No more doin back alley deals with strangers on localbitcoin, no more 25$ wire deposits, no more capital gains tax on transferring crypto to a bank account. There will be people buying cars and so much nigger rich accessories that the transaction fees will be just astronomical.

Just admit it, you probably have seen something for two or three hundred dollars but just couldnt buy it in the store despite your $5000 worth of crypto gains.

Even on green days when my crypto made a little bit of green, I'd be buying lunch with my TenX card. At least, this is how my friends and I would behave to having a TenX.

This my friends, is how you sleep with sexy waitressed, they will see your crypto credit card and probably assume you have the gains.

This TenX has purpose and sex appeal.
>>
>>3081006
Monaco wont have enough users to generate any meaningful transaction volume. The fees generated with TenX are distributed to TenX token holders, and unfortunately TenX has won the popularity contest. More users= More money for token holders.
>>
imo this is the perfect time to buy tenx
it has great potencial
>>
>>3081293
Until tenX goes on a moon mission, and starts some FOMO to benefit monaco, I just dont see monaco going far for the next while.
>>
Hopefully we can get some gains right now.
>>
TenX = 10x
This coin is designed to 10x your money
>>
>>3081006
That massive sell wall though
>>
>>3081006
I own monaco and will be getting a card but now is not the time

money is moving on tenx rightr now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.