[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOTA, the future of cryptocurrency.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IOTA.jpg (42KB, 775x403px) Image search: [Google]
IOTA.jpg
42KB, 775x403px
IOTA, the future of cryptocurrency.
>>
lol the marketcap is so manipulated. Good luck when one of the early ICO buyers decides hes happy with his millions and drops the price due to limited supply being sold from them. Just go look at the distribution list and youll see exactly what I mean.
>>
>>3080873
>>3080891
Yeah this is exactly what dissuaded me from buying IOTA in the first place. The distribution is super whack and artificially high
>>
>>3080891
You are a stupid faggor cuck boy
>>
>>3080927
I'm sure you just persuaded everyone lurking the thread to buy this coin with that profound statement
>>
>>3080934
The less asshats buying the better.

Every one called ripple a scam.

Dgb and sia would never hit one cent.

You are all delusional cucks
>>
Iota didn't budge when the rest of the alt coin market tanked. Just kept meandering higher. Showed a ton of relative strength. Just bought 100k.
>>
>>3080891

Bitcoin maximalists again, scared of the vastly superior Iota Tangle protocol

So what there are whales? Tell me one coin that doesnt have whales.

Jesus fuck people are retarded.

The tech is superior to every other crypto, fuck your distribution FUD
>>
>>3081097
This. Btc will always be king but iota is the first coin with vastly new, improved tech unrelated to the blockchain. The developer (although he's probably a faggot sjw) has an amazing vision for the future.

This coin is self sustaining, completely automated, with zero fees. Used a web instead of a blockchain.

Bitcoin is a good hedge, like gold. But realistically in the future, people are not going to be happy with fees. Iota is the answer. Does anyone really think normies are going to be paying for products and services with fees every single time?

Unfortunately there's not massive branding hype which seems to be what attracts normies. So I imagine this coin will just be a slow grind upward until big news hits.

Stock up long term. I honestly hope it crashes so I can get more than a few hundred :/
>>
>>3081201
Iota price in 2020?
>>
>>3081097
>superior Iota Tangle protocol

It's so superior it doesn't even need to be properly tested before being released as a functional network.

When exactly are they shutting down the coordinator? Have they given a date? A tps figure? Any hard numbers?

What happens when everyone who's okay with centralization just uses LN channels on bitcoin?

What happens when someone does the math on the cost of putting PoW hardware and the necessary electrical infrastructure into every useless IoT gadget vs paying FEEEEEEEES?

What happens when everyone realizes there is a reason nobody bothers accounting for ridiculously small transfers of "value"?
>>
>>3081497
Let me ask my magic 8 ball...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.