[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

etherdelta isn't working at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1494302365815.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1494302365815.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
should i just kill myself because it now just has my money and i can't do anything about it

>want to buy some zrx
you tried to buy some shit but there is an error
>try 50 more times
okay im done with this piece of shit site
>try to transfer my eth back to my wallet
>still errors

I'm about ready to flip shit
>>
>>3079680
I sold all my ZRX on delta today, I had to try about 20 times for every transaction. Just keep trying. Restart Metamask.
>>
i just lost 5 bucks in gas and didn't get a single buy order?
am i just completely stupid or is the site shit too?
>>
>>3079680

BTer did the same with me. Lost only ~200 dollars

NEVER TRUST CHINESE EXCHANGES
>>
File: etherdelta1.png (33KB, 1899x947px) Image search: [Google]
etherdelta1.png
33KB, 1899x947px
>>3079680
man nothing is loading for me. cant see any of the tokens. this is what im getting atm after ive refreshed several times

im registered for the ico but i wanna see the value of the coin

its working on my phone though rofl
>>
JESUS CHRIST I ACCIDENTALLY clicked on the etherdelta symbol and it reloaded and i accidentally bought PLU instead of zrx fuck this shit
>>
I guess I got lucky and managed to buy some zrx. Now it's siting in my etherdelta account and I'm not sure what to do with it..

Where is the safest place to keep it?
>>
>>3080102
do you maybe need to PLU?
you could trade your zrx for my PLU
you should use your MEW wallet to store your coins
>>
>>3080085
>>3080032
just
>>
>>3079680
anon there is a central etherdelta wallet... the wallet from the account cannot trade. you have to click deposit.. first
>>
File: badda boom.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
badda boom.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
>>3080116
yes i'm justed
etherdelta is the worst exchange i've ever tried to trade on
>>
>>3080115
Can you store ZRX in a regular ethereum wallet? How does that work?
>>
>>3080158
yes ZRX is an etherum erc 20 token
you store it in your ethereum address
>>
>>3080085
i can't stop laughing
>>
Exchange thread.

Whats the most trustworthy exchange out there everyone is using?

I've been out of the coin game for awhile.
>>
>>3079680
Try stop banging refresh every half a second and have some patience..
>>
>>3080180
Bittrex and Binance are good
>>
>>3080180
technically etherdelta is, even though it's a piece of shit

it's decentralized, so you don't really have to "trust" it like any other exchange. the price of having an exchange like etherdelta is how fucking slow it is. which is the beauty of 0x
>>
can any of you kind-hearted anons help a poorfag with some eth for gas? i want to buy some zrx but etherdelta has fucked me over with their failed transactions and i'm out of gas

0x5701bb27aE16F6393458C88f912f51efA2e45D32
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.