[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADEX - THE NEXT MOON - GET IN EARLY FOR 10X GAINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: adex.png (208KB, 513x597px) Image search: [Google]
adex.png
208KB, 513x597px
Get ready boys! Super low market cap, and just announced a partnership with NEO. The Chinese are about to wake up and they will buy the shit out of this coin!

The current marketcap is 35 mil, so it has room for up to 10X growth.

SOLID TEAM:
https://www.adex.network/

LOW MARKETCAP:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/
>>
You bought high didn't you?
>>
"the chinese are about to wake up"

Youre a complete faggot

this shit has already pumped
>>
>>3079442
kek i think he did
>>
File: adexteam.png (363KB, 1222x2040px) Image search: [Google]
adexteam.png
363KB, 1222x2040px
With a marketcap so low, there's no way it wont at least 3X by the end of the week.
>>
>>3079442
>>3079470
I've been in since before the NEO announcement. This isn't the high though, with a 35 mil marketcap, it's only going to get bigger. Look at the marketcap of the POS coin BAT.
>>
>>3079481
i totally agree with u these idiots just thinks it cant moon any harded,
With only 40m coin supply this is going to fucking mars
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AdEx/comments/6lh5rj/likelihood_of_this_coin_succeeding/
>>
>>3079442
i feel sorry for him, let him roleplay in peace pls
>>
>>3079561
dear lord, im out
>>
I just went all in at 21k... am I gonna make it?
>>
Im putting $400 on this at a 24hr change of 142% i feel like an idiot dont make me post my first wojak guiss
>>
>>3079603
that is what i thought too :D
>>
>>3079607
Cynical cunts on here don't want you to think that the chinks waking up will have an impact. But it'll have an impact boyo.

Hodl
>>
I don't know the specifics of the first project announced to support NEO, but why are the second and third so fucking shit? Second is 'social media on the blockchain,' and then there's this which is worrying because of everything in >>3079561

Why can't they get more promising looking things announced to work with them?
>>
>>3079681
yeah they are not really promising for me too, but I guess the adaption will come. neo can't be ignored with this market cap and tech
>>
>>3079716
>and tech

The only issue for me right now with NEO is that the 'tech' doesn't really exist right now. All it is is promises of what's to come with the only real concrete example of the team's work is an iffy wallet which has been replaced by a community-built one. It's rode high on the hype so it definitely won't die, but I wonder about it actually delivering
>>
>>3079442

People dont realise that this adds permanent value to NEO more then to Adex itself...

Adex switching to NEO is a signal of trust in NEO and boosts market optimism for NEO.

Adex will only rise a bit... NEO will skyrocket today when the asians hear about this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.