[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG + Apple pay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502822555.jpg (20KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502822555.jpg
20KB, 850x500px
currently omisego + apple pay rumor is spreading on the internet. I googled it and there are various posts talking about it without actual proof. and the omg ceo uploaded a skateboard photo with apple logo in it. you think its really happening?
>>
>>3076656
no you fucking brainlet
>>
>>3076656
https://www.omise.co/bringing-artificial-intelligence-out-of-the-lab-introducing-omise-facepay
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/08/09/iphone-8-facial-recognition-payment-support/
>>
I bought based on the team and advisors, as well as the plasma news...

I don't buy on photos of stickers. We know Vit is an adviser, so I don't buy when I see photos of him with OMG team - he's an adviser and will meet and advise them.

That said, I do believe in OMG. But I'm not buying because of some skateboard photo. Do your research.
>>
File: ekbXPi5f_400x400.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ekbXPi5f_400x400.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>3076656
>>
File: 1502809560661.jpg (73KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
1502809560661.jpg
73KB, 960x623px
>>3076656
>>
>>3076656
It's real. I can't wait to see all the pink wojaks when it's announced and OMG goes to 300k
>>
It's like me saying:

I have a SteelSeries sticker on my PC, that means there is news that SteelSeries will be partnering with me.

Maybe he's just a fanboy of apple? Maybe they are working with them? Maybe he just sent one email, and apple never responded...
>>
>>3076697
dude the apple logo is a FUCKING STICKER, you know, the ones you get from buying and iPhone
>>
>>3076713

Nothing has been confirmed, stop spreading lies.

If you said "I think it's real" that's fine, but don't act like you know.
>>
>>3076697
>>3076726
Actually that looks like a really shitty photoshop. All Apple stickers I've ever seen were solid white. That is transparent.
>>
>>3076737
the gooks at omg are spreading this horse shit. it's all over their official reddit and tweeter. if they don't have some sort of partnership they should say so, and not encourage this rumor and hint that it's true.
>>
>>3076778

I'm buying OMG, based on the team and news of plasma.

I believe in OMG, but it really pisses me off when people shill shit "Apple is confirmed" when no news has come out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.