[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahahah what the fuck. Are you gullible, naive, an idiot or all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hahahah what the fuck. Are you gullible, naive, an idiot or all three combined?

You know NEO is literally nothing but "muh Chinese ethereum"? Please go ahead and check their github, it is literally ONE GUY who barely understands .NET principles and OOP standards making it. Top fucking kek. Spaghetti code all over it. Not receptive to constructive criticism. Just one developer. In CHINA. WHERE LABOR IS FREE. A BILLION DOLLAR TECH PRODUCT

ONE
N
E

DEVELOPER

WHO?

THE CTO

HAHAHAHAHA

This thing is going to crash so hard once people find out NEO is literally nothing. Their latest release? Replacing all namespaces from antshares to neo. Top fucking kek.

You have been had. I hope you get out safely. Biggest marketing scam to unfold over crypto. This coins has NOTHING going for it. The wallet is such a disaster that shills had to step in and make something usable.

When will you realize you have a hot potato waiting to BURN your hand off?
>>
nice, just bought 100k!
>>
>>3075686
buy the dip dude. it's not too late.
>>
you posted this FUD already. we don't need your copy pasta here.
>>
thank you for making a thread about it, more people will buy :)
>>
Neo is literally vaporware

Can't wait to see the hordes of neomarines in 3 months time
>>
Capped for the day it is at $400 and I sell to you in FOMO.
>>
>>3075757
>vaporware
>has 2 ICOs already building on it
>>
Same thing for IOTA

The things are at several billions market cap

This is fucking stupid
>>
>>3075686
cant tell if he's desperately trying to keep the price down to accumulate, or if he's genuinely that retarded
>>
>>3075757
>>3075686
>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing
>>
>>3075781
>when you realize gas can decrease in volume too

Why would you want to hold gas? There is no incentive to keep it other than sell it. Once bittrex gets gas and distributes it to neo holders, watch what the price does.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.