[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fundamental Analysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fundamentals.jpg (28KB, 338x330px) Image search: [Google]
fundamentals.jpg
28KB, 338x330px
How many people here actually know the difference between fundamental analysis and technical analysis? If you focus on the latter you may have gains based on your emotional predictions but the risk is way higher than the former, which looks at the intrinsic value. When you buy stocks if you don't want to lose money then go look at the fucking fundamentals. Case in point: you should make money even when you hold the stock, through dividends.
>>
>>3075526
Yo, let ya boy explain to you, if something goes up, you buy, if start to fall yo sell.

Att: yaboy
>>
3/4 things in that circle are taken into account in technical analysis.
>>
>>3075526
FA is far superior in the long run, TA is literally gambling on whether or not a whale comes by and fucks your TA in the ass
>>
>>3075526

I invest in shitcoins based on public sentiment and simply use basic TA to decide a "safe entry'.

If a coin has good fundamentals but no sentiment i wouldn't buy, until im happy tht it is.

it's all about surfing waves.
>>
>>3075526
Crypto has no fundamental analysis. There are fundamentals, yes, but fundamental analysis is irrelevant because coins represent no claim to ownership of a company and thus its value is the coin's utility rather than the company's profitability. It's exactly like saying you're going to use "fundamental analysis" when deciding to buy gold. People will know what you're trying to say..but it won't sound right.
>>
>>3075526
There are many TA that biz advises, but I never see any FA books posted? Why is that? And what books would you advise to read to begin FA?
>>
>>3075526
yea if i had 1m to invest i wouldn't care about ta.
you can only gain so much without day trading. u gotta take the risk for bigger gains.
>>
>>3075696
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, its the bible of TA.
>>
>>3075760
I asked for FA not TA
>>
>>3075829
Sorry, misread.
The Intelligent Investor then.
>>
>>3075696

FA is harder to find, likely because it is harder to write good content for. I've found and written snippets online. See a bit below:

### FA vs TA

Fundamental analysis checks the intrinsic value of an investment. Rate of return estimates are based on the company, industry, economic conditions, and forward earnings outlook. Profit margins play a uniquely important role for investors; a strong company and industry in great economic conditions will still incur weak earnings growth if the margins are thin enough.

Technical analysis checks the fluctuation patterns in the price, demand, and supply of an investment. Rate of return estimates are based on predicting the actions of other investors for determining when to buy and when to sell. Emotional intelligence plays a key role; current news and events will cause investors to repeat certain patterns situationally.

### Swing Trading

https://pastebin.com/T8Du45X3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.