[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK Mooning again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-08-15-16-18-43.png (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-15-16-18-43.png
146KB, 720x1280px
Get ready boys...
We will be back over $2 later today.

>Volume gone up
>Buy orders coming in fast

STRAP YOUR SEAT BELT ... Get in while it's cheap. $5-$10 is where this coin will be at when Smart bridge is releases!

Pic related
>>
This is the worst scam coin ever
ARKies are deluded vapourware regards who think their 'profit' sharing coin has any place in society

If there's no chinks and no Jews, it's a scam
>>
>>3073692
Too bad you didn't get in early... Price is skyrocketing as I'm typing this..

STAY POOR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
Literally just asking to become a bag holder if you buy right now unless you’re just riding waves with a quick sell

This is not natural growth this is still the volume from last night involved in this pump.. it can’t be sustained and we WILL go back to the 20k’s
>>
File: 1500257970194.jpg (186KB, 1212x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1500257970194.jpg
186KB, 1212x1127px
>>3073692
No Arkers eternally BTFO
>>
Price nearly at 40k sats again... ARE YOU STILL WAITING FAGGOT? GET IN NOW!
>>
Fuck, I was hoping you wouldnt post it in here.
Everytime something gets posted on biz it goes to shit.
>>
>>3073745
No it won't... You fail to understand that the reason ARK has been so low in price for MONTHS is because of a whale manipulating the price...
He got fucked yesterday.. and NOW we are witnessing the TRUE value of ARK
>>
>>3073799
Look at the volume you moron ...

Ark was barely ever above 100 btc volume before now it’s at 8k, so what suddenly everyone is so interested in ark? despite no news, no announcement, no new developments... you’re a moron and supporting this kinda shit is going to ruin the ark product and brand we could end up dgb tier labelled as a pump and dump
I would of much rather ark was left to grow naturally but sure take some profits and ride the waves but this isn’t going to end well
>>
>>3073692

For all of you new to ARK, this is Isabella, she's a "Dev" for LISK. She really hates us because ARK is a fork of Lisk, without the major security flaw that allows the devs to have access to your private keys.

Sorry, Lisk flippening first, ETH flippening next.
>>
>>3073860
Try zooming out and looking at the chart moron. Ark has always followed this pattern.
>>
>>3073860
This has been a consistent upward trend ever since the team gave a proof of concept with ACES. It's natural because the Chinese decided to wake up and go balls deep, which prompted western investors to do the same
>>
File: 1500744669387.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500744669387.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>3073901
>Tfw I've been balls deep into Ark since it was less than 50 cents
>>
>>3073860

Snowball effect. Someone bought into the bots shit yesterday, triggering a significant rise. Once people notice it taking off (as it did a few days ago), FOMO kicked in, then people started researching. Take a look at the slack, it's filled with new people now.
>>
>>3073882
What the fuck are you talking about I’ve been in ark since 15k and it never randomly jumped to 8k volume and 3x in price in 24hrs. There’s no pattern or TA attributed to this at all, It’s just crazy volume on a low circulation coin that everyone keeps on wallets due to staking rewards.. makes for an easy pump
>>
AAAND WE ARE MOOOONIING
>>
File: 3rd.png (27KB, 758x342px) Image search: [Google]
3rd.png
27KB, 758x342px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.