[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it still going up? What's it actually worth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170814_BTC2_0.png (162KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_BTC2_0.png
162KB, 600x310px
Why is it still going up?
What's it actually worth?
>>
>>3072743
a lot
>>
there is a finite supply and an increasing demand so its actual worth is infinity, basically
buy and hold
>>
>>3072774
That's why I never sell my btc even when it crashes
I'm not giving more to whales.
>>
>>3072743
Gold market cap is about $8T, whats it actually worth? Do you buy things with gold? Do you build with it? You might find it in a microprocessor here and there, but usually thats silver, so what is the value of gold? It's value is derived from it's scarcity and the energy it took to produce. Bitcoin has exactly the same properties accept it's much easier to store and transfer. Bitcoin is still vastly undervalued...
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 561x985px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 561x985px
>>3072774
Is this a new paradigm?
>>
>>3072743
Worth much less than its currant value. You are going to find that out when it hits 4800.
>>
>>3072774
>Infinite worth
sigh...
This is the reason why uneducated people should not be in crypto.
>>
>>3072859
The next crash from $50,000 down to $30,000 is going to be painful
>>
>>3072859
>This is the reason why uneducated people should not be in crypto
If uneducated people weren't there, how would we make our bags, Anon?
>>
>>3072859
He is correct though faggot. Finite supply and even then coins get lost every now and then so deflation will happen forever. Value will keep rising higher and higher over time
>>
File: IMG_1274.jpg (62KB, 286x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1274.jpg
62KB, 286x386px
>>3072774
Pay attention haters: money is an illusion. Giving monetary value to anything - including precious metals - is a choice. The foundational assumptions of Bitcoin as money are unchangeable, or at the very least subject to market acceptance. Gold has a fixed supply, so its great as money, but suffers from usability. Federal reserve notes are a shitty form of money because its policy is subject to the whims of self-interested (((bankers))). The long-term prospects of the FRN is dependent on the continued acceptance of them for purposes of paying the US government, and buying commodities from countries protected by the US military. With the levels of debt owed by the US, which by itself forms the "backing" of the FRN, the model is unsustainable. SDRs may take the place of FRNs, but even those are a shell game rearranged to cover government incompetence in various countries. Bitcoin and precious metals are honest money, the unchangeable fundamentals underpinning them make the illusion of money far more attractive over long periods.
>>
>>3072743
Rothschild and War. Bitcon can substitute gold, which is needed for war.
>>
>>3072743
>What's it actually worth?
It's worth what the fuck the market, meaning us, want it to be worth.
Finite amount that it may be, the massive potential on fraction make it so that it simply can't be capped against fiat.

Even putting inflation at work on paper money, cryptos can achieve whatever kind of fucking height they so wish, if the ocmmunity is united into feeding enough money to the beast.

I fucking pity these shitty nocoiners.
I'm already able to buy out their houses and kick them out, now I'll just wait for the new recession and fucking go unholy hardshit on their asses while the beg for mercy and curse the day they couldn't muster enough cash to invest into crypto.
>>
Why are you comparing a company to a currency? Don't fall for the media memes
>>
>>3072743
What exchange can I get PayPal at?
>>
>>3073548
Localbitcoins
>>
Biz newfag here
How do I buy bitcoin without having to mine it? Can I biy it, sit on it, and then sell it easily?
>>
1 BTC is worth 1 BTC

THE FINAL REDPILL
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.