[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0801.jpg (85KB, 749x876px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
85KB, 749x876px
Jesus Christ, what the fuck?
>>
oh look, a pump&dump. neato.
>>
Ha ha ha ha ha you deserve it
>>
>>3070623
This, DnP group saw support and hype so they rode it to comfy 100% gains. By the time I realized what was going on I got 45% out of it.
>>
Where's the bottom? 30k?
>>
>>3070614
Honestly, i think ARK is serieus undervalued with it < 100 000 000 supply
>>
>>3070672
It is but if BTC tanks before ARK moons it'll end up ~15k. I'm hedging my bets for now.
>>
>>3070614
Volume keeps growing but the price is decreasing
Whales accumulating
>>
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA ARKIES BTFO. SOLD THIS SCAMCOIN AT THE TOP AFTER HOLDING THESE BAGS SINCE 30ยข

>10$ SOON!!! CAP THIS!!
>>
File: 1387223697773.png (127KB, 290x320px) Image search: [Google]
1387223697773.png
127KB, 290x320px
>tfw saw a buy wall at 50k and went all in
It's not going back up is it?
>>
>>3070735

Looks like we might be good.
>>
>>3070735
Its going up again
>>
>>3070735
Cut your loses and sell now rebuy in at 20k range, this was a totally artificial pump and as the volume drops rapidly the orderbook is going to plummet
If there was any reason behind this pump like NEO's chain of big news, announcements i could understand, but this was organised by a pump group and got a bit out of control (their sell target was only 42k)

Ark normally had less than 100 volume btw
>>
You guys are fucking retarded. Ark is great and all but do you really expect it to go up and up and up without ever having a dip? Get real you faggots, that's not how trading works.

This shit will go up and down all the way to $5-10 by the end of the year. Ride the waves or buy and hodl, the choice is yours.
>>
>>3070841
http://redditmetrics.com/r/ArkEcosystem
Check the dates in the surge, it predates the pump by a couple of days.
For some reason this coin has hit it with the normies. It isn't all that artificial
>>
someone posted last night saying it was a pump and dump, and claimed to have proof that when the coin hit 40k sat all the whales would dump.

I woke up this morning and it had hit 70k, and volume is still increasing.
>>
>>3070896
I joined that group, what he said is true but different tier members get given different numbers. He was a non-paying member so got told to buy higher and sell lower than paying members who in turn buy higher and sell lower than the whales running the show.
No I'm not going to name it this shit doesn't work if everyone is in on it, that said I don't want to fuck over fellow /biz/raelites so don't FOMO buy shit that is already up 40%+
>>
File: 1494017731891.png (32KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
1494017731891.png
32KB, 178x178px
>>3070614
i warned you to sell before it dipped

i sold the second time it reached $2
>>
>>3070955
Just really hope this pump and dump doesn't ruin the ark brand and project.

Was a ark bagholder before this and I will be after the pump dies down too, and would hate to see us looked at as the new dgb
>>
>>3070976
Way too short for that to be an issue, people see a one day spike as an anomaly while they see days of pumping followed by weeks of dumping as a coin that has already mooned.
>>
>>3070735
buywalls are to prop the price up while people dump
genuine demand doesn't let buy orders pile up close to the selling price
>>
>>3070735

So did I, but I sold at 60k when it started to drop, it was pretty obvious because it rose way to fast, I was just waiting for it to maybe brake 70k
>>
https://ark-news.com/2017/08/14/second-ark-community-fund-proposal-funded/

These are the news, fuck PND
>>
>>3071173
That is literally nothing are you kidding me, no different to any other filler ""news"" article posted every week
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.