[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocknet calm before the storm...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Blocknet.png (234KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Blocknet.png
234KB, 400x400px
As soon as BTC levels out and money starts flowing back into alts, BLOCK is going to MOON like we've never seen before.

HUGE news coming.
>>
File: orderbook.png (46KB, 1291x441px) Image search: [Google]
orderbook.png
46KB, 1291x441px
Wow.
>>
Yeah like.. soon? I bought some on a hunch.
>>
What is Blocknet and why should I buy it?
Serious question, I have $50k to play with and there are too many coins to research and by the time I finish researching them many of them have mooned.
>>
>>3070178
What the fuck
>>
>>3070251
It's an ARK with 2+ years more development. Specializes in cross-chain interoperability. It features a FULLY decentralized exchange where running a service node collects exchange fees... oh and it's also in the works with the upcoming Ethfinex project.

New chain launches any day now where service nodes will be going live.

One of the biggest beauties of the coin is trading fees collected by service nodes will be charged in BLOCK that market buys the order book.

This means we're going to see buying pressure like we've never seen before folks.
>>
>>3070332
Thanks for that, will place an order
>>
File: tumblr_nwjf33NDfx1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (143KB, 988x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwjf33NDfx1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg
143KB, 988x976px
So you're saying I should go all in?
>>
>>3070353
Lets put it this way:

A similar coin in ARK is 2+ years behind in development and sports a market cap over THREE times greater than BLOCK. It's literally a can't miss deal.

The decentralized exchange UI is in the works right now with a premier design company and it will be live by December and will resemble what everyone is used to using with Poloniex/Bittrex except this puppy will be FULLY DECENTRALIZED.

imho this coin could hit $500M by Christmas. Check out some of the testnet trade videos on their Youtube channel - I've never seen anything like it before.
>>
>>3070388
Ohh block net, now I remember. I downloaded that a couple months ago but it didn't have any volume.

Well maybe they're ready for prime time with all the FUD surrounding centralized exchanges. I guess it can't hurt to pick some up. Thanks for the tip, anon.
>>
If you have ~$80k you can buy 5000 BLOCK and run a node yourself. You will collect exchange fees.

A friend did the math, and found that even if BLOCK has the lowest fees of any exchange by a wide margin, and even if it only gets the same volume as the 25th largest exchange (which is entirely possible, considering the tremendous benefit of never having your money held by a third party) then a node holder will collect $15K USD a week.

A week.

For less than 100 grand you could potentially own something that will print insane money for as long as people are trading crypto.

That's why nobody is selling this shit. Everyone that knows about it just wants more.
>>
>>3070470
is it possible to stake less than 80k block and join something similar to a biz delegate like with ARK?

Also - why would we hit 25th exchange in terms of volume with 0x essentially making exchanges obsolete completely for free? (currently working btw)
>>
File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>>3070130
For fucks sake OP, i was gonna make this same thread after i filled my buy order at 281k. I was even going to use "calm before the storm" or "sleeping giant", not even joking. Fuck you.

But yeah seriously /biz/bros, you should get on this train. As long as you're capable of sitting on something for more than a week or so. I've been in since the ICO and went from 200€ to 30k just sitting on it since then, kek.

This shit is at 50mil marketcap and will act as a bridge between so many currencies that are already 1bil+. You think this can't also make 1bil+? That's a 20x rise, and the new wallet is coming probably this week, and production chain (putting everything into motion) very soon, maybe a few weeks, can't recall exact estimations.

It's made by the same guy behind XC. The only FUD i ever see is from people mad that he's splitting his attention between the two (mostly for BLOCK, i hope, it's the better product).

If you can't be fucked reading up, check out this video where he talks about his goals for the project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHNR7kbjYzg
>>
Ok shill. Should I buy now or should I wait till tomorrow for BTC to appreciate a little more?

What's the timeline on this coin? It's at a respectable $12 already.

t. clutching all my OMG fag
>>
More information please
>>
>>3070590
It's not been this low in weeks. Unsure where it's going to go or if someone is surpressing the price. Personally, i was using this week to get some profits in NEO and OMG so i could get more BLOCK. I had 2.5k, was trying to get to 5k or as close as possible so i could run one of those service nodes that OP mentioned.

I'd say now is a good time, tomorrow might be a better time, but might not. I haven't seen a dip like this in a while and the next few weeks apparently have a few news and announcement pieces coming out, so the current price or at least this week, might be the last time it's this low.

Hard to tell in crypto though, isn't it.
>>
>>3070499
This was discussed in their slack yesterday actually.

"I've had several constructive conversations with the folks from 0x, who are aware of us and that we plan in use 0x to integrate Ethereum.
0x _is_ a protocol; thus it doesn't make sense that they'd use the Blocknet's protocol."

"The Blocknet has a few protocols, but we're also a dex _app_; hence, for every new codebase we can be expected to use a new (set of) protocols."

"0x is _not_ a competitor to the Blocknet."
>>
>>3070619

Thanks for the info. My intuition is telling me to chill with BTC for a while.

I'm still very hopeful for OMG re: announcement and looking at the charts but I can probably put a few bucks into it, see what happens.

Haven't heard of it until today tbqh.

Send me a coin?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.