[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought $20 of BTC, which alt coin should I buy first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: dropped spaghetti.jpg (22KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
dropped spaghetti.jpg
22KB, 456x356px
Just bought $20 of BTC, which alt coin should I buy first?
>>
Well since you'll spend 1/4 of that in transaction fees, $15 worth of BAT would probably double it to $30.
>>
$20 and babby's first pepe/r9k meme?
m-mods..
>>
>>3069978
I can't wait for the brave browser to implement BAT payment. It's basically free money.
>>
>>3069991
Hey man, we all have to start somewhere.
>>
File: 1316658458476.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1316658458476.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>buying btc at highest
>>
File: 1434506808635.jpg (61KB, 480x744px) Image search: [Google]
1434506808635.jpg
61KB, 480x744px
>>3070041
>implying it's anywhere near its peak
>>
>>3070041
this pump going to 4800 min
>>
HODL until you can buy more BTC, then HODL.
>>
>>3069967
nothing wrong in starting low. I'll tell this only once: adt
Oh and never use btc for sending your money from place to place
>>
>>3069967
Though at this moment you should short it. Btc has started falling
>>
>>3070367
no shit it started falling, till the resistance at ~~4200
>>
>>3069967
Poor every penny you can into Ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin 60%, Ethereum 40%. You will be rich in 5 years.
>>
>>3070352
>Oh and never use btc for sending your money from place to place
uh?
>>
i suggest bitbean or espers(on yobit)
>>
DEFINITION of 'Market Arbitrage' Purchasing and selling the same security at the same time in different markets to take advantage of a price difference between the two separate markets.

You dont have a lot of money here, so you'll have to build the manual way. I suggest doing some arbitrage from Yobit Exchange to Nova Exchange (or similar)

For example, You can grind Espers (ESP) by buying it for 1 on Yobit exchange, then selling it on Nova or another more fancy exchange for about double. It's safe because it cannot go lower at Yobit, so even if the arbitrage opportunity at the second exchange ceases for a day or two, you cannot lose any coin or money. Worst case you hold ESP for a few days at Yobit before eventually it ticks over to 2 on NOVA and your transfer and sell.

Obviously the transfer takes ages on the crap exchanges like Yobit though, so you gotta be patient to double your coin.

Having said that, you only have $20, and as above, anything else will be too risky. Sometimes you gotta do the manual grunt work of shifting coins like ESPERS from Yobit to the fancy exchanges to double your money.

PS : Don't bother with bitbean. Its not at 1 so if it goes down further you could get stuck for days. Go for ESP or another coin with zero chance of actually getting cheaper.
>>
>>3072291
Hello dear sir, I'm pleased to see that you sir also highly recommend E$PER$ sir.

I'd like to give you two extra rupees for your continuous support for the E$PER$ project sir.
>>
>>3072291
report the espers scammers
>>
>>3069967
iota
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.