[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ANT.png (114KB, 1775x739px) Image search: [Google]
ANT.png
114KB, 1775x739px
This shit is literally the lowest it has ever been, ever. Lower than ICO price. Lower than the initial dump after the ICO price. Lower than it ever was after it was listed on exchanges.

It cannot possible fucking go any lower.

And yet, they have a working product and a great dev team and the volume is going up.
Tell me, why aren't you buying the dip?

It dipped down to 45,000 sats for fuck's sake.
>>
>>3069637
pic not related
>>
>>3069637
I love it when alts are on sale
>>
>>3069637
Never touching this bancor coin
>>
>>3069670
I'm not sure if its possible for this coin to dip any lower. It has never, ever been this low. And yet, there's nothing wrong with it. No dev quit, no exit scam, nothing. Just a working product that's slowly being adapted
>>
>>3069684
kek
you have no idea just how low things can go
were you even here for the bear market
>>
>>3069706
Yeah. I was. Shit was still way waaay up from the February/March levels. But this coin in particular is lower than it's ever been, lower than that.

So low that it could hit a hard floor at 0.

Now is beyond a doubt the time to buy.
>>
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/aragon/
It has been much lower than current price retard
>>
>>3069684
>>3069735
Shut the fuck up, retard. Everything you said about aragon applies to sia and sia has had one of the worst crypto performances of all time in the past month. There is nothing saying that aragon cant continue falling. In case you haven't noticed, nobody gives a fuck about a "working product."
>>
>>3069753
Oh you mean in terms of USD. Yeah sure who gives a fuck about that failing coin.

I'm talking about in terms of BTC.
>>
>>3069769
What the fuck? Sia was a 5 sat coin and then a 20 sat coin for many, many, MANY months before even coming close to the levels it was recently.

Aragon is literally the lowest it has ever been EVER. It cannot go any lower, at all, without people selling at a loss. There are no whales to dump it, not a single one, except those who insist on panic selling.

SC is still miles up in the air from what it was for most of its life. Completely fucking different.
>>
>>3069769
Unless you fucking bought Sia high, over 10 sats, you'd realize it's still mooning so you've got nothing to complain about.
>>
>>3069770
Nevermind you're right, I'm a retard. Just bought some.
>>
>>3069803
oh come off it. over 10 sats with sia is high. mr. big shot
>>
>>3069670
only true sale price for a shitcoin is $0.00
>>
would now be a good time to dump my btc into it?
>>
>>3070506
It's what I did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.