[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BITCOIN PAYROLL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bcoin.jpg (14KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
bcoin.jpg
14KB, 299x168px
So I'm totally noob at bitcoin, I just bought $180 worth and I'm super hyped that I'm gonna be rich as I continue to dump more money into it

I talk about it at work with my boss (the owner of the company I work for)

I'm super hyped

He is getting hyped

He is considering investing $50,000 once we start our next project (building log houses)

I still don't know much about bitcoin, I'm just hyped, I tell him its a great idea and that he can even pay me in BTC

He asks me questions on the legality of this. says he will be willing to pay me in BTC but wants to know if its legal with the IRS

So /biz/ is it legal to be payed in BTC? how do I go about paying my taxes like a good little slave? how do I answer these questions from my boss? is this a total mistake?
>>
>buying at the top of the bull run
please be a troll
>>
>>3069523
Not a good time senpai
Come back in a month
>>
>>3069537
it will probably be a month before he is ready to dump that much into it.
>>
>>3069523
what kind of boss just starts paying you in bitcoin? This is good bait m8
>>
>>3069626
Did I say he started paying me in bitcoin?

I said he was exploring that option but wanted to know more info, basically the whole point of this thread

nice troll
>>
>Investing at ATH
Literally falling for the buy the tip, sell the dip meme. I'm a no counter but Is will not put a cent into this until it has stabilized. Right now this rise is getting fishy
>>
>>3069701
no coiner* but I will*
>>
>>3069701
I've seen bitcoin rise from pennies to thousands of dollars, I believe, no matter how far it dips after this ATH, that it will continue trending up. I will keep squirreling away money every paycheck I get.
>>
File: 1501740373708.jpg (66KB, 672x712px) Image search: [Google]
1501740373708.jpg
66KB, 672x712px
>G-guys d-don't buy now in the b-bullrush
>*Price continues to rise*
>A-any moment now g-guys
>>
>>3069718
If you buy now and it dips, you're fucked in short term. But then again, that's "If". It's a possibility, and I don't understand why Bitcoin has such a high price if it's basically backed by neets, chinks, and a few rich kikes
>>
File: 1502743412242.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502743412242.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>3069544
My child, the universal rule with crypto is not to invest more than what you're willing to lose
It's somewhat wild westy right now. There is no regulation holding back unethical trade practices. The market cap iow-ish, bill gates could come and buy all of it if he wanted to. Be wary of your choices. I personally think 15 to 20% of what you own in btc is the ceiling. It could double or it could wither and die.
>>
>>3069809
>>3069773

I'm buying to hold long term. I've been meaning to start a savings of moneys that I am not willing to touch and I see bitcoin as the perfect receptacle for that
>>
>>3069733
>duurrr it will always go up goys- I mean guys.
>yes buy high sell low
>>
>>3069884
who is going to sell?
>>
>>3069523
>Hyped
Oh yeah, don't tell me.
All this "decentralized" shit just makes investors jizz their pants with unregulated growth, son!
This shit basically prints money and I'm telling everybody I know to fucking invest in this shit.

Hell, I even had to talk down some madman that wanted to put his only house as collateral to get some bank fiat funding.
Not sure if the asshat listened to me, but there's no doubt that this shit can only grow if we, TOGETHER, sell this flaming crap to everybody we know and their fucking dogs.

It's time to fucking have these normies jump on the bandwagon if we want to fucking make greater money.
Holy shit the raise never ends, and I'm here feeding even more fucking cash to this beast.

Hit the social network, hit the fucking forums, fucking msm newspaper. It's high time these civilians push this shit onto the moon, baby!!
>>
>>3069523
buying high and selling low is the 4chan path to something to talk about
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.