[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else loaded up their bags for the moon ride?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170814-201355.png (1006KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170814-201355.png
1006KB, 1080x1920px
Who else loaded up their bags for the moon ride?
>>
>>3068148
LOL.

Enjoy your fork of stratis, faggot.
>>
No thanks I like money
>>
Nope! Just sold all my alts except two and moved everything into BTC. The only coin that was ever really worth anything was BTC and a couple of others and now it looks like the day of reckoning for everything.

I've kept my NEO because it is the best of the smart token projects, Eth is dying on its feet, faces too much competition and is responsible for all the dog shit in crypto.

The only other coin I kept (and bought a few more) is Signatum. Because in reality it is the biggest growing coin on the planet. Yesterday it crashed down to 500 sats - right now it's back at close to 1600 - it answers a lot of the questions for crypto, and is the fastest transfer of any coin I've used. It's not as secure as XMR (I sold them all, but I think it'll survive), but they are implementing a tor level soon, so anonymity is good with Sigt.

That's it, I'm in BTC now. If you buy anything else you're going to be in for a rough ride. The alts are dead.

Remember - the blockchain is at its core a simple three field database with a PGP variant attached. Think of an Excel spreadsheet that contains three fields - PublicKey, PrivateKey, Amount. Public Key can alter the amount and both Public and Private must be met to send out. That's it! That's all any of this fuss is about. Now go and read Iota's absolute fucking bullshit whitepaper.

Tokens are essentially the same - the blockchain is nothing more than a very simple spreadsheet. Do you really think it has any value? Yes, BTC does but it's slow and not very private. Signatum and XMR answer the speed and security side of things respectively. NEO can handle smart contracts and one of the newer Chinese projects like Bytom can handle the multi transaction side of things. That's it, done!
>>
>>3068707
Copy/paste fud.

Ignore this pajeet
>>
File: 1304956139706.jpg (42KB, 288x467px) Image search: [Google]
1304956139706.jpg
42KB, 288x467px
>>3068707
>Signatum
>after today
>>
>>3068148
sitting on just over 10k
>>
>>3068773
I've got around 16k. See you on the moon brah.
>>
fuck i didn't realise the stratis ico was so soon, this is good timing
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.