[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INT ICO - 4.5 Days Remaning!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Rainbowiris3[1].png (29KB, 500x341px)
Rainbowiris3[1].png
29KB, 500x341px
>What is this shit?
Iris is an open source image messaging platform and mobile interface that allows its users to ante Iris Network tokens in user-hosted photograph and modeling competitions, as well as community account hosted events.
>So it's like Snapchat/Instagram?
It is an image messenger, yes, but it isn't data-hungry like a Facebook subsidiary and allows for everyone, e-celebrity or not, to make money!
>It's not data-hungry, huh? So how ads work?
Check out http://irismessenger.info/#money for the details. It focuses on allowing small, local businesses to pay for advertising and get fair representation.
>So a literally who can get paid? How does that work?
Participation in community events grants you some INT. Full release of the app is shooting for TenX integration, meaning you could fund your TenX account with your INT earnings.

>Website
http://irismessenger.info
>>
You honestly putting money into this?
>>
>>3067430
Yeah, probably 1 ETH, since it = 7500INT.
>>
I was asked by a friend to bump this thread, any janitor who wants to flex his muscles a bit can ban me for this since I don't really post here, thanks guys have a nice day
>>
>>3067375
What's the primary demographic customer and what's the main launch strategy?
>>
>>3067375
Seems interesting. Could you elaborate more about these "modeling competitions?"
>>
>>3067837
Release is staggered by a closed/invite/open Beta testing program. Given the monetization method for users, it's appealing to "part-time" models/photographers.

>>3067851
According to the whitepaper, users can host competitions and set the rules/theme. Each user pays an entrance fee and the winner gets the pot, with a small percentage going to the community account. Community events are free to enter and pay out to users.
>>
>>3067375
Why does this coin need its own ICO instead of integrating with an existing platform like steemit or rdd?
>>
>>3068077
Ok so start with lo tier instragram and youtube wanna be models and give them a new platform or do you plan to spend the big money to get some big names?
>>
>>3068105
>steemit
It's trying to be completely standalone to integrate advertising/monetization in a novel way. I can see why it might need to be standalone.

>RDD
Reddcoin is about a year behind schedule and the devteam went radio silent after the huge pump. From what I've heard (I bought RDD/used the slack for a while) it might get a new roadmap that's pushed back further and the slack has been attacking anyone asking for transparency on the timeline of product delivery since May.
>>
>>3068285
There's more wannabes than celebrities, but since it initially starts through invitation, I'm sure some big name will be requested to check it out.
>>
>>3068319
A decent program would be to let knew people be the main base, they are going to work harder building an image and ask for less, but if you can get one or two names that's great.

I am also interested in the layout, the design aspect of the app, easy to use hub, smooth transitions. Why do people want to use this app over the existing ones?
>>
>>3068386
No application screenshots have been released yet so idk how it looks. The invitation program will probably split the demographic decently enough.
>>
>>3067375
So many companies spring up trying to be a clone of (x), what new innovations aside form payment structure does your app off, what new thing does it bring to the regular user, why would I want to uses this over instrgram for example?
>>
>>3069132
The payment structure and competitions are the major draw, since those utilities are not present in its competitors. It works a bit more in line with Snapchat than instagram due to the archiving/deletion methods.
>>
>>3069167
I love to see the design layout when it's avaible
>>
>>3069190
There'll probably be a thread for major releases.
>>
>>3067375

This... sounds retarded.
>>
>>3069821
How so, Anon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.