[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't any major tech corporations made a crypto currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: apple google microsoft.jpg (42KB, 719x179px) Image search: [Google]
apple google microsoft.jpg
42KB, 719x179px
Why hasn't any major tech corporations made a crypto currency yet?

The day Apple, Google, or Microsoft spread this shit to normies is the day we become millionaires.

>iCoin
>Googbit
>MicroCoin
>>
xrp
>>
>>3067227
im not sure how they could even do that considering they are regulated companies and crypto is an unregulated market. aldo i dont think i could be good for the brand to be with a lot of shitcoins next to them, in the cryptomarket
>>
we need amazon to do it but bezos hates crypto
>>
well omisego is about to announce apple partnership so there's that
>>
>>3067295
Can't you buy things on amazon with bitcoin
>>
>>3067227
They partner with crypto projects. They let devs do the dirty work and develop their own private chains based off of the existing technology
>>
Hopefully not for years. Need more time to accumulate.
>>
What's the point? Companies can't control a cryptocurrency
>>
>>3067227
Why would they take on even more currency risk? And there's no fundamental value to crypto beyond relative anonymity and future growth from speculation. This is a bubble.
>>
>>3067227
They did something similar. Did you ever heard of "Zune points"? No you didn't, because it died in the ass.
Ever bought an iTunes gift card? I hope you haven't, but maybe your normie uncle bought you one because he thought young people like Rhianna
Same deal with PlayStore.

Why would they create a crypto coin if they haven't expanded those initiatives into mediums of exchange?
>>
>>3067426
he might not like it, but money is money
>>
>>3067227
they did you retard, they're called stocks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.