[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How high will Ark go? Should I buy now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How high will Ark go?

Should I buy now?
>>
ark holder here

it's up 100% for the day, I think it's bound to come down and settle close to 35k or lower, but who the fuck knows, it might go parabolic like NEO. it's crypto.
>>
>>3066861
In the long term it's a $10-20 coin.

Right now? hard to say. I could see it getting to $3 in the next couple of days
>>
>>3066861
How can you trust a javascript based coin? Also Ark is a Lisk fork.
>>
>>3066929
What does it matter that it's javascript? Also ETH is a ETC fork.
>>
>>3066929
monero is a fork of bytecoin. nobody is buying bytecoin though. lisk had a security flaw where the wallet would transmit your private keys to an https server, meaning at some point whoever is hosting that server could jack all your LISK. I think ARK is an improvement over LISK. I was hesitant to buy a fork coin but in this case I feel it's similar to XMR where it does overshadow the first coin.
>>
>>3066962
Javascript is a slow af scripting language. I don't think it is a good choice for blockchain as it needs to be responsive and fast.
I mean, if they forked from Lisk, can you trust them to be as competent as the original devs of the blockchain they use?
>>
>>3066993
That would be strange because monero is POW while bytecoin uses neither POW or POS. So I hardly see how they are related.
Well my main problem is it is written in javascript and this is a bad language for anything that requires to be fast.
>>
>>3067090
Their transaction times are top of the line though
>>
>>3067217
Right now when no one uses it. You should see how fast skycoin is, how many tx/s it can handle and then you will laugh at ark. That is why ark wants to do "C++ optimization". Damage control to how slow it is in real life scenarios (not trading scenarios but consumer scenarios).
>>
To everyone who's saying that Ark is a clone of Lisk :
The developer who created Lisk left the project and started Ark. So it's literally the original gut who made that blockchain.

Buy this shit anons I wanna get rich
>>
>>3068188
Quit lying

Francois was fired from Lisk after only working on the project for a couple months
>>
>>3068215
Look I don't know what happened, buy at least he doesn't have access to my private keys :^)
>>
>>3066861
Just a heads up for those who might be "bag holding" ARK after the recent FOMO pump (will reach those levels again, don't worry)

If you transfer your ARK to an ARK Wallet (like ARK Client for Mac) you can stake your ARK to one of the 51 active ARK delegates and receive passive income based on your wallet balance and the overall balance of said delegate.

A couple months ago /biz/ got together and setup an official biz ARK delegate that gives 90-100% payouts. [biz_classic]

Personally, I am staking 1950 ARK and getting 4 ARK a week, not much now but once ARK is in the $5-$10 range that feels pretty good! :)

Buy the dips, and hold ARK! This is a great blockchain despite the FUD campaigns looking to keep you away from it. News coming in October. Buy the ARK, hold in an ARK wallet, and get paid free ARK just for holding.
>>
File: 1501990745325.png (444KB, 593x492px) Image search: [Google]
1501990745325.png
444KB, 593x492px
>>3068921
But remember the crash in June

I almost bought at 1.2 USD

I was almost an atherian
>>
>>3068979
Don't ruin ARK with that shit meme, Anon.
>>
>>3068979
...And if you did it recovered? Could've held all this time getting free ARK? Long holds man.

Most of these cryptos are wee lads, barely young and legal. Let them mature, and hold strong.
>>
>>3068979
i bought around then. I am in the black now. I am not smart enough to day trade. So I slowly researched all the coins and I liked ark. If it goes well I can 5x or 10x my money even though I bought when it was then at ath.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.