[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Buttcoiners...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Total-solar-eclipse.jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Total-solar-eclipse.jpg
16KB, 640x360px
Thank you for your service.

We at the top truly appreciate your initiative to use greed to track their every move.

You have helped us a great deal in pinpointing each and every future threat to our way of life.

You have seven days to collect your gains.

After that you are truly on your own.

This isn't about pumps, dumps, moon shotz, or lambos.

This is about your soul and how it is about to get ripped to shredz in the fiat black hole.

If you stay greedy you are worse than the system you were trying to stop and you will receive what is coming to you 10 fold.

#MAGA
>>
Those LARPing threads are so fucking terrible
>>
>>3066687
gay larp
>>
>>3066687
nice, just bought 100k!
>>
>donate tons of my gains to animal shelters
>greedy
>>
>>3066727
>still thinks man made tools actually help humanity
>adds 1 +3 and marvels at his own reflection

Oh hey there!

Don't lie.

It's unhealthy.
>>
Sent ;-)
>>
>>3066687

Go back to pol faggot
>>
>>3066766
Not a lie =)
>>
btc gonna crash on the eclipse?
>>
>>3066991
Thank you for your service.

ON......YOUR....OWN

Given your neighbors /pol/ alt right views I would have thought that you would have figured this one out by now.

You will be guilty by association.
>>
>>3067047
only a week left. yay
>>
>>3067104
That is only when you will be without assistance.

The time period for scrutinizing will be 7 fold and intense.

All perpetrators will be outed and many will wish they would have never taken the bait.

When it is all said and done you won't even know what happened.

You will be in a new place with new rules and increased security for "your protection".

And you will love this slavery that you have bestowed upon your self.

Your "chain" will go from virtual to most real.

You can;t just cut those ones off.
>>
File: download-5.jpg (4KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download-5.jpg
4KB, 247x204px
>>3067182
>>
File: wretchedwhore.jpg (91KB, 433x451px) Image search: [Google]
wretchedwhore.jpg
91KB, 433x451px
>>3066687
>their

?????????????
>>
can you be less cryptic OP?
>>
At first I was annoyed because this is the gayesf fuckin OP I've seen in a while and I feel like this brief thread really wasted my time, but then I realised that it's actually a pretty well put together troll which is the sort of thing I appreciate. Thanks, faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.