[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

segwit activation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

is the same shit gonna happen like with BCH where accounts will be credited with an equal amount of the forked currency or is this some different shit
>>
>>3066652
where do i find that tracker?
>>
>>3066682
https://www.xbt.eu
>>
>>3066652
hope so, love that free money
>>
No the coins you got for this was BCC. If there's another hardfork it will be in november
>>
File: 1493337256823.jpg (306KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493337256823.jpg
306KB, 600x900px
>>3066652

It's a soft-fork, so it's different. Segwit2x would be a hard fork, but there is a good chance that the business consortium that organized it will back down.

It's a basically a game of chicken between the Core team and the big blockers. Core has thrown the steering wheel out of the window so they are committed to no 2x hardfork now. The business execs are smart and will probably drop 2x to save btc from being torn apart. The big blockers will go their own way and good riddance.

All the difficulty adjustment shit you here is fud by BCC bagholders who thought more people would be on their side during the bcash fork. they will slowly circle the drain while the real btc's engines blast the Earth into smithereens on its way to the Andromeda galaxy.
>>
>>3066691
ty anon. oh and to answer your question i really dont know
>>
>>3066712
so if no segwit2x what happens to tx fees, miners moving, and profitability of mining?
>>
File: 4wsr98aenwez.jpg (854KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4wsr98aenwez.jpg
854KB, 3264x2448px
>>3066737

They won't be moving. They will receive more money from the main chain due to BTC's higher price, which is due to its greater utility because of Segwit and because the block's take up less storage.

The BCC "flippening" is FUD by bagholders. The majority of nodes and users do not want a centralized ChinaCoin with a less competent team of developers and the antics of the likes of Craig Wright, Mike Hernia, Gavin, and Roger Ver who have shown themselves to be untrustworthy.
>>
>>3066823
isnt bitmain the biggest miner for btc? also on segwit is it true miners dont get as much fees since everything is happening offchain? sorry im just trying to figure out if its worth it to buy bcc or not. dont want to fomo so trying to get my story straight
>>
>>3066712
>bcash
Do you realize using this slogan exposes you as a shill?
>>
File: 1502387297176.png (65KB, 1301x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502387297176.png
65KB, 1301x270px
>>3066855

You getting butthurt that I refuse to dignify your shitcoin with the name Bitcoin reveals you as a bcash bagholder
>>
File: 1498870343411.png (432KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1498870343411.png
432KB, 500x750px
>>3066851

Please do some actual research on your own. You shouldn't be listening to anyone here, including myself.
>>
>>3066879
I don't even own any BCC, retard. Too much uncertainty around it and there are better coins out there. It just bugs me how clown like you pretend to insult our intelligence without even realizing how painfully transparent their tactics are. Go back to shill school for two more weeks.
>>
sucks to suck been watching buy wall for an hour-2 gonna laugh when u nocoiners lose your precious evil shady centralized censoring currency
>>
File: 1485891845623.jpg (22KB, 294x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485891845623.jpg
22KB, 294x321px
>>3066924

Shilling is something more than having a difference of opinion.

I actually *do* own BCC as a result of the forking. I don't want to keep it, but even if the risk of a flippening is small (and I believe it is for the reasons I gave above) I can't lose it all at this point, so *I* am forced to baghold this shit and watch it eventually capitulate and dump because of the small chance that Wu gets his way.

So, apologies for saying that you're a bagholder. But I'm not calling it Bitcoin Cash.
>>
>>3066652
Possible chain split in November.
This is just the signal to dump your bitcoins into bitcoin cash
>>
Can someone break down this segwit thing for me?

What is this about? I know block sizes get halved eventually, does this have to do with that? Or is this some post-mine thing when the rewards are done
>>
>>3067409
Wat?
>>
>>3066712
Found the Blockstream shill. Go suck a Jew cock.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.