[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hodling is the biggest fucking scam meme in the history of trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1484865664208.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1484865664208.png
281KB, 535x466px
>it will be X by the end of the year
>bittrex when?
>we are the NIGGERmarines

fuck all of you stupid gay niggers
>>
You're a fucking retarded kid. Holding coins when you're not a brainlet can wield 40x-200x returns and make you rich fast. Trading is good if you have time on your hands and aren't smart enough to know what will moon in the future.
>>
Wanna know how I know you bought the Sigtmeme?
>>
>>3065069
Which dip did you sell sweetie?
>>
>>3065320
shut the fuck up you larping double nigger. i've been holding extremely promising coins for 3 months now and they're fucking garbage
>>
>>3065384
>3 months
LOL weakhands gtfo
>>
held my ANS for 2 months. feelin good now
>>
>>3065384
What coins ?
>>
>>3065399
He prob bought NMR, XBY, and some other dumb shit like stratis. Anyways man I held antshares since its crash from 11 dollars and I am super fucking happy now.
>>
>>3065384
Dumb fucking kid. If they didn't moon at least 2x in 3 months then they weren't promising. That's why you're a fucking BRAINLET who can't distinguish between good and bad investments. Here's a hint: it's not about the fucking tech but about good marketing.
>>
>>3065069
This bittrex thing is always a scam. If you see that then take your profits and gtfo because its a pnd shitcoin.
>>
>>3065399
ICN, BAT, SIA

I dropped sia at 250 sats...

>>3065417
>good marketing
what marketing you utter utter twat? The only marketing cryptos get is on chinky tapestry weaving forums and shilled news sites

kill yourself you """""""investor"""""
>>
>buy ETH in 2015
>hodl
>now at 300x gainz
>>
>>3065450
ALL OF THOSE COINS ARE SO FUCKING BAD WHAT THE FUCK. BAT ARE U FUCKING SEIROUS I USE THEIR BROWSER IT IS GREAT BUT WHAT THE FUCK. HOW FUCKING DENSE WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO THINK YOU COULD CHANGE ONLINE ADVERTISING HOW WOULD YOU MARKET THIS TO OLD WOMEN. YOU DUMB FUCK. I HOPE YOU FAIL SCREENCAP THIS AND LOOK AT IT EVERYTIME YOU DO WHAT THE FUCK
>>
The real meme is daytrading.
You're the world's best trader until you get BTFO and learn a valuable lesson.
Just do your fucking research and INVEST properly.
>>
>>3065320
If you know how to trade its not about mooning...

I invested 700$ into antshares (aka NEO) when it was 3$ and yet I still daytrade it now that i t reached 40$.

By doing that I now have around 400 NEOs, if I just did the "hodl" I would still have only 50 or so.

However day trading does require lots of time and skill, Ive been doing daytrading as full time job for 6 months now
>>
>>3065519
Any advice on how to start? I was thinkign about just getting the trader daddy bot tbqh. I have 200 ans
>>
>>3065450
>ICN, BAT, SIA
Wew much promise. Good luck then.
>>
>>3065496
How much of the Internet users are under 30, think about it. Give it a couple of years for idiots to be enlightened to the actual value of their clicks and time.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>tfw holding XEM since end of may

I did my research andd thought it was a good coin even though the marketcap was already high.

At least catapult is coming, r-right?
>>
>>3065069
i'll hold ETH until the day I die
>>
>>3065565
I getchu man but way to broad of an idea IMO. I can't even describe bitcoin to half of my friends who are 18. They think I am a wolf of or some shit for making 12k off of antshares.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.