[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC vs BCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoin-cash.jpg (61KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-cash.jpg
61KB, 590x393px
Does /biz/ understand that BTC is a now a shitcoin because of a handful of people controlling it (blockstream)? A group that would rather kill the coin than make it more scalable, I'm not saying BCH is perfect but FUCK its an improvement.

Will people eventually realize that BCH is closer to satoshi's original product than BTC ?
>>
>>3064929

I really hope so.

Jewcoin is an abomination. They needed the normies on board to trick enough people to signal.
>>
>>3064929
but the people dont care. obviously microsoft is better than apple but people still buy apple
>>
>>3065065
apple's hardware looks better is is more durable.
apple's user interface is easier to understand for most people.

But that's another debate. BTC only has the name for it, with time people will voice the problem with btc and how bcc is better, influential voices. And then finally normies will just jump ship
>>
>>3065112
trust me anon im hopeful too, i transferred most of my shitty btc to bcc.
>>
GULLIBLE
>>
LOL, WUT?

800+ devs from all sorts of companies plus independent individuals working on BTC vs what, 3 or 4 Jihan/Ver worshippers working on BCH?
>>
People will care when they pay outrageous fees

ORRR when the whole system is more congested then it already is when people adopt they will learn

then again some never learn and thats why i take your money
>>
File: bcc.jpg (230KB, 1279x727px) Image search: [Google]
bcc.jpg
230KB, 1279x727px
>>3064929

The Bitcoin you see now has a majority of the developers working on it getting paid by the Blockstream corporation.

The Blockstream corporation wants Segwit on BTC so more transactions happen off-chain. These off-chain transactions will allow the Blockstream corporation to collect fees and give return back to its investors. Blockstream is trying to be the new Visa/Mastercard.

Bitcoin (Cash) is the real Bitcoin and solves the scaling solution in a way that keeps Bitcoin the way it was intended, decentralized.

The reason why you probably don't know this is because the Blockstream corporation has paid moderators in r/bitcoin (u/Theymos), Bitcoin.org, and Bitcointalk.com to censor and hide any information about Bitcoin Cash or the scaling debate, so it looks like there is only one solution (Segwit). They even modified CSS code to completely hide any posts or mentions of Bitcoin Cash.

Even Vitalik spoke out about the blatant censorship Blockstream corporation has been using on /r/bitcoin and other sites like Bitcointalk about Bitcoin Cash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9VoxCFqT0&feature=youtu.be

More information (I know, fag Reddit but very in-depth):

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.