[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BCC PROFITABILITY TANKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: jihanwoo.png (34KB, 1263x580px) Image search: [Google]
jihanwoo.png
34KB, 1263x580px
What is happening, where's the Grand Chinese Revenge?!? I expected some shitshow pump after the initial day pumpery - and nothing? That mild pumpsy few days ago doesn't count.

Where's the PLOT TWIST where's the Hong Kong Bitcoin Showdown action?

One week until BTC pozwit lockdown, is Jihan priming BCC for one final push or is this party over?
>>
no worries I bought some BCC so it's never going up again
>>
>>3063875

Haha c'mon anon, you don't believe in such curses are you? Don't tell me you're a WE?
>>
>>3063859

just some goldman sachs psyops
>>
>>3063911

I don't think institutional kikes are in on the BCC
>>
I sold my free BCC at 0.29 and was shocked going up to fucking 0.5 BTC for a short spike.
Friend of mine didn't sell and kept buying more at 0.3 and 0.17.
Now he's all in on BCC from what I know (haven't seen him since Friday). Unless he went out with a massive minus.

At least to me, it was pretty clear that BCC's real "value" was only around 0.1 BTC and anything above that was a good price to sell.
>>
>>3063859
you know the block difficulty is about to get reduced like 50%
you do know that, right anon?
>>
>>3064078
Well you would be wrong. They're publishing articles. They it would hit 3700...it did shortly after that....now their saying 4800 and that it may dip back to 3grand after that. If it does I will be very disappointed knowing the banks are manipulating this.
>>
>>3064248
Yeah that would drop difficulty to 6,5% of bitcoin difficulty. In other words a pool with 3.25% BTC Hash power could conduct a 51% attack on BCC. makes you feel safe and secure right?
>>
>>3064322

That's not how it works
>>
>>3064322
kek you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>3064455
>>3064578
anons tell me should i move the rest of my btc in bcc? i already have 17 bcc. i truly have a 65 iq
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.