[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know you aren't going to get fucked by the SEC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Americans here - what are you going to do if your ICOs start avoiding American investors because the SEC is about to make them jump through a bunch of hoops just to be compliant?

Do you know you're about to have to go through a mainstream bank just to trade?
Do you know you're NOT an "accredited investor" and therefore will probably not participate in most cool ICOs (and can't trade them on a secondary market if you could)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-07-26/what-s-next-for-crypto-coins-as-sec-tames-wild-west-of-finance

Better get out now coiners
>>
>>3063562
VPN

./thread
>>
>>3063562
America is the world now? American investors who matter, which aren't biztards, don't give a shit about the SEC. Better said, the SEC probably works for them.
>>
>>3063596
>lol just violate federal law guys it's worth it
Justcoinerthings
>>
>>3063562
>Better get out now coiners
No. At least hold some coins that you know (or they say) are working with their legal teams to comply with potential regulations.
>>
>>3063612
>America is the world now?

>make thread that literally limits itself to the Americans
>what, America is the world now?
Fucks sake
>>
>>3063562
You're just speculating
>>
>>3063633
Protip, unless you're literally buying shit off the New York fucking Stock Exchange, or a similar registered exchange, it doesn't matter what any ICO's legal team is "assuring", it's not compliant with federal securities laws.
>>
>>3063673
Don't care desu. I'll take the risk.
>>
>>3063658
>>3063704
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131
>>
>>3063562
NEO gonna be the hub for ICOs. More progamming languages will attract devs too.
>>
>>3063728
Yeah I saw that. Not stopping.
>>
>>3063562
I fucking hate the federal government so much
>>
>>3063562
Oh, we're gonna get fucked. Anyone who makes money in the US is always getting fucked. We've got to subsidize the creation of dumb niggers, foreign and domestic.
>>
>>3063796
>I, The Federal Government, do solemnly swear that I will fucking destroy and overthrow the Constitution of the United States against all odds, court rulings and common sense
>>
*coughcough* decentralized exchanges *cough*
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.