[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

omg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

File: OmiseGO-Banner.jpg (85KB, 1920x460px) Image search: [Google]
OmiseGO-Banner.jpg
85KB, 1920x460px
This is going to be a great week for omg. Ready up.
>>
>>3061881
omgmarines reporting for duty!
>>
Ready for $150
>>
>>3061971
>150
your dreaming too small, I'm ready for 1mil
>>
Just bought 200 of these fuckers. May buy more if the news is tasty.
>>
>going sideways the whole fucking day

move you god dam shitcoin
>>
in since 80k
>>
just picked up 700 OMG, am i going to make it?
>>
>>3062037
Sideways is good retard. Shows stability
>>
File: Blinds.jpg (126KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
Blinds.jpg
126KB, 612x528px
>>3062040
In since 80 cents
>>
>>3062057
Yes, it's steadily going into the ground, if I didn't buy at half this price I would have sold a long time ago, could have invested my buttcoins in 10 other things by now.
>>
>>3062185
You're not gonna make it
>>
mETH heads just got their omg airdrop.

I expect news to be released today or tomorrow
>>
>>3062185
LOL okay buddy. I bought two hours after the announcement at $4 and I'm not concerned. It's never been near 4.
>>
>>3062185
Yes, it's steadily going into the ground, if I didn't BUY HIGH I wouldn't have SELL LOW
>>
>>3062185
>>3062304
just....sigh*

look back at neo/antshares chart then apologize
>>
Alts ate about to lose their sell walls and Goldman Sachs pump of Bitcoin is about to crash. Go on the catalogue and look for the pic of a nuclear bomb going off. People re going to prison if this anon makes it to the SEC alive.
>>
Guys, I had no internet access in the last 3 weeks. What is OMG? Where did it come from all of the sudden? Why the boom?
>>
>>3062324
You do realize this is OMG not NEO?
>>
>>3062658
very similar pattern, omg is like a mini version of what neo was doing
>>
>>3062667
I hope you're right. Got 330 of them.
>>
>>3062667
because the same gooks are using the same robots they used to pump neo to pump omg.
>>
its going to dip, memes lines wont lie
>>
>>3062644
Omise was a secret project, runned by apple. They developed a new cryptocurrency and a device-to-device payment system for smartphones, banking-systems and internet-of-things.
They just made it public, since then it is called OmiseGO.
It is already adopted by Tesla, Volkswagen, Samsung, Netflix, Alibaba and Goldman Sachs.
Even Vitalik Buterin left Ethereum and is now CTO of OmiseGO.
This coin will be a game changer.
>>
>>3062734
1 hour it will rise to 190k, just like it did yesterday anon.
>>
>>3062757
Fuck Lamboland, take me to Gulfstreamland anon
>>
>>3062757
You forgot their Kentucky Fried Chicken partnership.

Nobody talks about that one.
>>
>>3062779
anon I am gonna be honest here I am very fearfull that we might become the next Digimarines... this chart is only moving into the ground, I dont want to sit here in 3 months waiting for the moon while my money slowly goes down.
>>
it has begun
>>
MOON MISSION
IS
A
GO
>>
>>3062205
Really? I have 40 eth, how many OMG did i get? Cold storage so cant check...
>>
Get in faggots
>>
>>3062982
>>3062982

has DGB ever been 6 bucks? no
>>
It's worth less than a couple of days ago, despite your never ending shill mission. Fuck off.
>>
>>3062988
>>3062990
>>3063023
if this is it and we stop at 16k I am gonna be fucking mad
>>
File: 1481669319345.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481669319345.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>3063061
dont fucking jinx it
>>
>>3063061
better sell now
crypto isnt for you
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>
aaand its off
>>
>>3063073
I dont have to jinx it it is obvious the volume isnt even there. literally impossible for this move to go above 16.5k

>>3063100
why ? because I cant let off a bit of my frustration on here ? I am not gonna panic sell or make emotional decisions but that doesnt mean I cant sit infront of my computer staring at the chart in anger for hours on end trying to make it go up with my jedi mindtricks.
>>
$6.94
>>
Sold all of my alts at pretty large losses to buy this at 169k

please moon
>>
>>3063100

>implying that's a bad idea

The only way selling is a bad idea is if it moons RIGHT NOW

otherwise, even if it dips to 14, you can buy back in at an omg profit, and ride the next small wave up. the most important thing in crypto is know that if you're feeling like selling other people probably are too, which makes selling first a pretty safe bet if you're already up. just watch volume, price derivative, and how much FOMO their is for whether or not to go long on a moon. Otherwise, the most important part is finding an entry point where you don't immediately lose money and have to hope for a miracle.
>>
Tfw 4chan made med rich
>>
>>3061881
OMG, move you piece of shiet
>>
>>3063212
the reason it mooned last time was because of a tweet at 5am from vitalik. how the fuck do you know this wont happen again.
>>
>>3063267

>I would rather bank on a literally unpredictable random event than to do my best effort to create modest profits in absence of any events where a coin is moving sideways with plenty of buy/sell points

Fact is if a coin goes up 5% and down 5% in the run of an hour, which is very common, that's a 5% profit opportunity for two tx on an only moderately risky short. This was accomplishable between 145 and 155 today alone like three times.

JUST HODL is a fucking meme
>>
>>3063352
Yep the only downside to this is sometimes it doesn't dip so you end up buying higher and losing your gains.

Thsts how i went from 1000 coins to 500.
>>
>>3063389

>you end up buying higher

Why would you do this? if you made a small profit, there's really no need to buy the same coin high. There's always more than one good purchase and those coins always have multiple entry points. Shorting and getting FOMO on a moon is sad yes, but how likely is it really?

>100% likely
>>
>>3063389
fomo like a mofo
>>
File: PicsArt_08-14-04.50.05.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-14-04.50.05.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Well I sold while it was on the way down a couple days ago. Two nights ago I went to sleep with a buy order to fill and woke up with it $2 higher!

Thats life I guess.
>>
>>3063352
its a fucking meme until it doesn't come back down and never comes back down, like neo. I got fucked trying to trade it, and it had the same movement as OMG right now. I'm not saying OMG is about to moon too, I'm just saying that trading is risky. Even when all signs point to another up-down up-down, it can come from literally nowhere and fuck your shit up. I missed out on 50k waiting for that fuck to come back down.
>>
>>3063143
Quit being a chart-staring autist. Have some faith.
>>
Tey have been hyping up this announcement for a while saying its "really exciting"

In the slack one of devs was talking about being used by mcdonalds in Thailand a while back and now there's rumors of apple since the latest image/tweet has the skateboard with a omisego and apple logos sticked on.

Either way this coin will be 10+ if either of these get officially announced. Then that normie fomo kicks into overdrive and we have $20 then we see the pink wojaks from the idiots who think this is a shitcoin.

Stay poor fags and remember buy high sell low you weakhanded bitches
>>
Fuck this stupid shitcoin

10s of millions in volume and it won't leave this goddam channel. Sick of this shit. I bought at 190 and then it drops to 160 and stays there FOREVERRRRR
>>
>>3063660

You're not wrong, but you run a similar effective profit loss if you choose to never try and trade the smaller windows. If you short and it moons, you only made modest profits instead of compounding. if you hold and it moons 20%, you only made modest profits instead of compounding.

Maybe right now during these 100-150% moons it's quantifiably more risky to short than to hold, but this is a really weird period where it feels like we are dipping but there are coordinated pumps through specific coins for whales to dodge the dip.
>>
>>3063879
Good sell it right now before the news get announced plz
>>
>>3063912
expand on what you're observing, please.
>>
>>3063932
Yeah, this will dump soon as the volume keeps dropping hard. People are slowly pulling their money
>>
>>3064092
lol and due to that this token is coiled and ready to fucking explode. like it has the last 3 times it pumped. you have to be FUDding on purpose to not know how whale games work.
>>
File: omgappleeth.jpg (89KB, 1680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
omgappleeth.jpg
89KB, 1680x1120px
>>
Changing from NEO to this coin. I hope we all celebrate on the moon lads...
>>
>>3064437
seats taken.
>>
>>3063879
Oh so you've held this coin for what, 3 days? Stay poor faggot. Because that's all you'll get with your attitude.
>>
File: 1502472963629.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1502472963629.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
Watching Twitter and my exchange so closely. If they denounce this rumor I'm pulling my money lickity shplit.

If it's confirmed I'm going to play some Wham!
>>
>>3064546
eat some spam with your wham like a clam i don't give a damn
>>
>>3063011
Cold storage?! You got zero. Sorry toots.
>>
File: omgapplestealthmarketing.png (125KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
omgapplestealthmarketing.png
125KB, 590x443px
where were you when pepejune smashed omise fudders over the head with his skateboard of destiny?

OmiseGODs ascend.
>>
>>3064662
Maybe the guy just likes Apple.
>>
File: omisegods.png (391KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
omisegods.png
391KB, 1000x707px
prepare for the reckoning OmiseGODs it's time to ascend.
>>
sell at 18k and buy back once it drops low again ? or are we gonnna break through what do you guys think ?
>>
>>3064779
Depends on this announcment
>>
>>3064756
m8, I laughed so hard at this.
>>
>>3064797
I dont think it is gonna come out today, or why do you think it will ?
>>
>>3064808
Today or not it is coming. I got in during the dip last night and waiting til it goes down
>>
>>3064860
yeah I am just thinking about filling my bags a bit more by selling high and buying the next dip tomorrow. just seems a bit risky...
>>
If it isn't true I imagine Apple would shut it down pretty quick. I'm monitoring their Twitter replies too.
>>
>>3064881
does apple usually deny business relationships on tweeter?
>>
>>3064871
yeah I really want to do the same, thinking it will hit 190kish again and back down but hard to say now with this news at some point. I am guessing it will come during Japan time workday
>>
>>3064881
there's nothing to shut down, no one made an official announcement
>>
>>3065015
well workday pretty much starting right now in Tokyo... fuck what do I do here...
>>
Already feeling the profits.
>>
price predictions for the next day?
>>
>>3065030
No point to sell unless it gets to like 190k, 170k could easily become a new floor so not worth
>>
>>3065228

I don't think 170 becomes floor until we hit 200
>>
what wallet do you guys use to hold OMG? Mines still on the exchange
>>
tomorrow easy $9, no kidding.
we can see 12$ in a month. so double up easily.

I bought only 14 OMG so far, but might buy more
>>
i sold half of my ARK to buy more OMG the other day....
ARK gains are nice, but this looks like it has potential, hope it moons soon
>>
>>3065266
https://www.myetherwallet.com/

is super good and most ppl recommend it (many ways to secure it)
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.