[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting money in crypto is easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1499233119540.png (260KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499233119540.png
260KB, 635x480px
Keeping it is the hard part.

Does anyone have a good system for taking profits from crypto to fiat?
>>
>>3061675
>trade your coins to bitcoin
>sell bitcoin on coinbase to your paypal/bank account
>>
Why use fiat? Just get a Crypto debit card
>>
>>3061718
Just buy with BTC, no?
>>
>>3061746
I wish that was mainstream but the government would fuck everything up
>muh taxes
>>
If your shit went 10x, it might be a good time to take some profits.
>>
>>3061675
why would you do that? Crypto is supposed to me a fucking investment. you dont spend your investment

its like throwing money in the trash
>>
>>3061861
>make thousands in crypto
>just sit on it forever
???
>>
>>3061861
Crypto is supposed to be whatever the person wants it to be you fuck, I guess it's impossible for someone to live off of investing now. Nope crazy talk, you can never take money out from your investments.
>>
Currently dealing with this. I have some gains I want to cash out but I don't want to get fucked. Might look into an accountant...
>>
Trade bitcoin for gold
Sell gold
>>
>>3061861
crypto is waaay too unstable to act as a retirement fund

there's no guarantee the crypto market will exist in 10 years, let alone 40 when i'm going to be living off my investments

you have to cash out in time and use your new wealth to get into securer investments
>>
>>3061910
Well yeah, if you want those thousands to become tens, hundreds of thousands.
Imagine you had 100 btc at $500. You're sitting on $50k.
Today that's in the $400k range.

Imagine instead you have 100 btc at $500 and decide to cash half. Now you just have 50 btc and $25k.
Today that's worth ~$225,000.

Difference of $175,000. All because you wanted $25k.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.