[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get rich at all costs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rich-man.jpg (102KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
rich-man.jpg
102KB, 293x400px
is it worth to get rich by a scam?

could you be happy with that money or would you feel bad for the people you scammed?
>>
Intresting thought. However, I think most people are unhappy and ungrateful as they are. They will still be miserable but with some money in the bank.

I'm pretty sure most don't care.
>>
File: PLANKTON.png (167KB, 597x639px) Image search: [Google]
PLANKTON.png
167KB, 597x639px
I brought into an ICO I knew was a scam years ago and shilled it for 3x profits. I still feel bad about the suckers that brought my bags.
>>
>>3061656
well I mean if people are just willing to hand money to a scam it means they probably didn't look into it so it's their own fault
>>
>>3061656
I scam people for a living and it feels fine. If people are dumb enough to fall for my scams then I deserve their money. It really is that simple.

Getting scammed is a great lesson and I consider myself to be one of the greatest teachers around.
>>
>>3061688
what about yourself? are you "most people" or would you prefer to be poor, if you had to harm some people to become rich?

>>3061709
which ICO was it?
>>
>>3061656
for me, i would fear repercussion and so it would not be worth. i dont like living in paranoia

>lived with warrants for arrest for 3 years

going out in public starts to get scary, just not worth at all even if you get away.

a legal scam ? absolutely
>>
>>3061738
that's the attitude that you need to be a scammer.
>>
>>3061751
interesting attitude (honestly).. I will think about that

mind to share (without details) what you do as a scam? crypto-related / reallife?
>>
>>3061774
what kind of repercussion ?
karma or like people find you to get revenge?
>>
>>3061758
Pic related, the devs, ICO funders and even the mods of a major exchange that will go unnamed were all in on it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673734.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/plankton/
>>
>>3061780
Affiliate marketing on Facebook.
>>
>>3061844
you make a living out of that? didn't think that was possible; so I think you kind of actually work for that money. so.. (kind of) congrats!

>>3061817
didn't know that until know.. but wow.. what did investors think? that this will get a bn-marketcap? :D
>>
I wouldn't feel bad scamming people. I would feel bad getting caught scamming people. That's why I wouldn't.
>>
>>3061656
I don't know, ask Madoff. I'm not sure he ever recounted.
I suppose you must consider the intentions of people who buy into scams, more often than not, they're chasing a "too good to be true" deal in which they make excess returns for minimal investment.
Greed drives both ends of the scam. Although scams which involve leading people to believe you're someone else (like the IRS) or which prey on the vulnerable (i.e. elderly w/ dementia) are an exception. Those guys SHOULD feel bad.
However if you con some rich guy who just wants more... I could sleep at night
>>
>>3061930
2014 was a different time, regulation was non-existent and everyone knew 99% of alts were PnD scams. We convinced lots of people it would go from 12 sato to ~100 sato and offloaded on them @ 12.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.