[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the people buying into BTC right now. Be extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

These are the people buying into BTC right now. Be extremely fucking careful.
>>
>>3061008
of what exactly?
>>
Newbies will get rekt by the whales, panic sell and make the whole market cap drop.
>>
File: moon.png (6KB, 336x133px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
6KB, 336x133px
>>3061021
MAD GAINS
>>
File: Lifting for Hitler.png (2MB, 1500x584px) Image search: [Google]
Lifting for Hitler.png
2MB, 1500x584px
>>3061008

Are you telling me fucking dumb cunts are responsible for this new ATH and will be responsible for the crash when they inevitably do dumb cunt shit?

Imagine a world without normies...
>>
>>3061064
This. Bitcoin is auditable. Later coins have been developed with true privacy in mind.

With bitcoin soaring, and understanding of its fundamentals being so low, we can establish that the reason it is this high right now is hype. There is no question that it will fall soon.
>>
>>3061113
The question is - when and where is the bottom?
It might soar to 10k and drop back to 5k.
>>
Luckily only btc has lost the plot. The rest of the alts have all remained sensible, means any crash will only really affect btc. In the last crashes all coins were rising in line with btc. Almost everything hit ath, now only neo has risen and that is overdue. I think its financial institutions attempting to crash btc, they are so out of touch that they think only btc exists.
>>
>>3061133
I can't make a honest judgement on that. I've seen some TAs that placed BTC at 7k around 202X. That one was not well recieved, though, and I believe that it was because it was percieved to overvalue BTC. I think 10k is beyond reach for the current year seeing where we are now, but can't say that my opinion on that can't be moved. Either would mean an at least doubled market cap though.

I definitely expect a correction within a month or so. That's based on gut feeling and how the crypto traders seems to act when we hit ATHs. Don't take my word for that. I'm not going to pretend to be a TA wiz.
>>
>>3061184
Valid point. Hopefully the alts would shake BTCs grip on the whole crypto market. Question is if the crypto market would survive that... very worrying.

>>3061133
Oh, but the bottom is definitely not going to be 5k. That much I can say for sure. Even an idiot like me can see that there isn't going to be significant support at 5k. We haven't even hit that point yet.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Link? This is fucking retarded.
>>
>>3061008
>posts on /biz/ telling people to be careful of dumb people
Tasty
>>
>>3061248
Keep refreshing coindesk.com until it shows up, I guess.
>>
>>3061208
Sell at the end of the mercury retrograde cycle.
>>
It's up.
>>
>>3061008
>Ether ranked higher on privacy than Zcash or Dash
LOL WHAT IN THE FUCK?
>>
>>3061375
Tokens... I guess? Then again it recieved a lot of hype recently too. I feel like it has corrected enough to fold that dumb money. I'm invested, so don't trust me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.