[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEED ME /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: we.jpg (79KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
79KB, 1300x867px
Hey /biz/, I'm new to this board. I found a "/biz/ wiki" but I think it's pretty poor on content/outdated so sorry but I have to ask *that*. How do I make money by learning finance/crypto/business/whatever? I literally know 0 about anything money-related but I'm very willing to learn anything and I have a bunch of time to dedicate to it. To start I could invest around 1K$.
Link me everything useful you know, share thoughts, humiliate me but just get me started please. Also redpill me on crypto currencies.
Again, sorry for the newbie shit thread but didn't find anything by myself (all guides I found on google were "sold" by some unknown blogger guys so, well...)
>>
I'm being sincere when I say if you want to know about 'finance/crypto/business/whatever', as in you don't give a fuck as long as someone promises you will get paid later, you're a walking mark.

Learn a useful and valuable skill, since you will need a way to replace your 1k in the near future. Since you appear to be a NEET try web dev, writing, blogging, dropshipping, FBA. Don't buy any courses you tub of fuck. Or gamble it all away on shitcoins and maybe one will 10x for reasons you'll never know or care about.
>>
can someone donate me some coin to get started?
>>
>>3058767
>>3058833
Kys also sent ;)
>>
>>3058816
I appreciate your input but if I was a neet searching for easy money i would find a job somewhere. I actually do want to learn business and how any of you /biz/ guys are making money, maybe I could never do the same but at least let me learn *how* is that done in theory and in practice.
>>
>>3059065
you will never make it man. everyone's an asshole here and a big blistering idiot. people on bitcointalk are a lot smarter(and a lot worse in english), but really you need to double down and learn a whole bunch of stuff and also trade a lot to get experience... if u just come here and ask "how" as if this was some university then go pay one of those guys that offer courses and hope you dont get ripped off.
>>
really no one willing help?
>>
>>3059189
Yeah, I don't ask you to teach me everything you know but at least give me some starting point, then I can do alone. The thing is that "the bunch of stuff" you are refererring to is unknown to me even in "what actually they are" lol
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.