[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tetherbear support group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bear.jpg (367KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
367KB, 600x795px
So lads, how you holding up?
>>
just waiting for the dip that has yet to come been in it since July 20
>>
>>3058503
this is sarcastic right
like you are mocking the idiots who have actually done this

i really do refuse to believe anyone is stupid enough to still not have bought in after 2 weeks of the BTC fork, and no signs of a bear market.
>>
>>3058518
Bcc is shit and will fall
>>
>>3058525
yeah i agree

but the market won't, its going to continue very bullish for atleast the next few months most likely, until we see a large amount of people cashing out near december and new investors weak hands getting shook.
>>
File: 1478785665158s.jpg (5KB, 166x249px) Image search: [Google]
1478785665158s.jpg
5KB, 166x249px
>>3058518
I wish it was sarcastic waiting for a dip that never come
>biz always says never buy at all time high
>>
>>3058552
came*
>>
>>3058552
jeez buddy im sorry
while its true buying at the high is not the most ideal situation, you have had literally 14 days from the fork to assess the market and realize that its not crashing
we are well over the all time highs for a majority of coins
just pick up a few coins that still havent experienced the bull growth yet, like XMR or ICN, to cover your bases.
you can keep waiting for a crash to get your real coins, but man i really don't think its coming until atleast winter.
and by that point, the market will have grown so much it probably wont even crash down to these levels, we are creating new ground floors by the day.
>>
>>3058552
It's worth remembering that the second it crashes everyone will say "hurr durr wasn't it obvious" and mocking people buying at the ATH. If it keeps going uup the opposite will be said.

It's just the winning group shitposting

I really have been on absolute suicide watch recently though and it better crash soon
>>
>>3058449
This is what I was trying to ask biz as this is my plan to get back in
>>
>>3058614
I wouldn't bother with shitcoins, too much stress
>>
>>3058631
I am tired of worrying I would just hold for at least 3 months
>>
>>3058660
the shitcoins always crash with time and you have to monitor them 24/7 unless you want to become a digimarine
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.