[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to drop some NEO redpills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>But its the chinese cryptocurrency! China is huge
>No one in the chinese forums is talking about NEO. when they do it's to laugh at us.
>Most buyers are in the US
>Actual chinese do not give two fucks
>repeat NEO has zero presence or interest in china crypto community
>you all just fell for a few paid website articles without doing ANY research
>you all are leading each other off a cliff
>The only people who care about NEO are western speculators falling for 'chinese ethereum' marketing and fake pumped articles
>NEO was just DGB all over again with a better hook.
>no one ever bothered to research
>>
What crypto actual has Chinese presence then? BTM? QTUM?
>>
>crying in my mom's basement I didn't buy when it was 5$
>>
>>3057968
BTM is getting a lot of positive rumors, QTM is led by a guy who changed his name after pulling a scam...
>>
I am Chinese and I can tell you this is all true.
>>
>>3057959
This post is fucking stupid

80% of chinese have literally no idea that Bitcoin exists
Of course the majority of them don't give any fucks about NEO
But they will, once the masses understand cryptocurrency is here to stay.
The only reason the chinese are a driving force in crypto is because the few who are in, are whales. Big chinky whales that can push volumes.
As far as actual population goes, the chinks are still in fucking ricefields.
The whales won't give a fuck about NEO either, until its accepted by the masses.
Good time to buy now though, before NEO is >$1000 in 5 years.
>>
>>3057959
Do you speak chinese? Do you monitor Chinese Crypto Community?

Are you also fucking retarded?
>>
File: HHHHHAHHHAHAHA.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
HHHHHAHHHAHAHA.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
H-HA H-A -HAHA

I KNEW IT, NEO IS A SCAM

HA-HA AHHAHAH
>>
>>3058021
Fellow Chinese hear.
80% are not on crypto forum. OP is correct, many Chinese do not care about NEO
>>
>>3058021
>says the american
>>
File: file.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
>image being so mad that you didn't 6x your money in less that 2 weeks that you spend all your time shitting on the coin you missed out on
>>
>>3058058
>>3058070

> https://cointelegraph.com/news/80-percent-of-chinese-have-never-heard-of-bitcoin-billionaire-investor-charles-xue

what is research?
>>
>Trusting chicks

Go to /pol/ and lurk until you see a chinese hate thread. You will learn never to trust a chink.
>>
>>3058096
nice straw man argument retard
>>
>>3057959
1/10 not even trying. Just muh facts.
>>
>>3057998
>>3057959

>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there is no reason to sell it regardless of what the price is doing
>>
Don't call it crypto. Crypto stands for cryptography. Don't spoil the name crypto.
>>
so what is it is a scam?
I could have made close to a million bucks if i bought a month a go
>>
>>3057959
Really great FUD OP, really, 10/10. Mind if I copypasta for after I sell?
>>
>>3057959
NEO leans more to the stock market system rather than the cryptocurrency.
>>
>>3057959
This could be true but it's hard to give a fuck when I just made a shitton of money off of NEO
>>
Bump. Hopefully everyone sees this before they make the horrible mistake of their lifetime.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.